Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,859 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Bus Conductor Found Dead In Rivers Welder’s Workshop - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Conductor Found Dead In Rivers Welder’s Workshop (500 Views)

Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Passenger Removes His Shoes To Fight A Bus Conductor Over N50 Change In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Conductor Found Dead In Rivers Welder’s Workshop by chinambusay: 5:26am On Feb 20, 2019
A bus conductor identified as  Chisco was found dead on Tuesday in a Rivers welder’s workshop, in Borokiri area of Port Harcourt, the state's capital.

It is suspected that the deceased must have died in the night, as his body was discovered by the owner of the workshop and neighbours in the morning. The bus conductor was found dead, lying inside the Rivers welder’s workshop while the gate leading to the shop was still locked.

While the case was reported to the police, an eyewitness who spoke to Punch's correspondent, said the deceased who is a drug addict, must have scaled the gate to gain entry into the workshop. He said; 

“I know the dead man; we call him Chisco. He had worked with me before as my conductor. I saw him two days ago while he was working with another driver.

“Chisco, as I know him, was a drug addict; he used to take tramadol, Indian hemp and other harmful drugs. He must have jumped into the workshop, because he usually took his bath in the workshop after the workers had closed and gone home.

“Even the clothes he was wearing belong to an apprentice at the workshop. I suspect he must have taken overdose of hard drugs, which must have killed him.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/20/bus-conductor-found-dead-in-rivers-welders-workshop/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Bus Conductor Found Dead In Rivers Welder’s Workshop by nifemi25(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2019
Baba oja. Now oja has finally killed you.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Found Dead In Rivers Welder’s Workshop by chiommy123(f): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2019
You know something is harmful and you still go ahead and take it
Re: Bus Conductor Found Dead In Rivers Welder’s Workshop by faithfull18(f): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Dismisses Officer For Taking Bribe In Election / Man Stole Phones From A Hostel In Eksu Beat Man Who tried to caught Him / BUSTED! JAMB Nab Professor For Alleged Exams Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.