Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out - APC Not Better Than PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out - APC Not Better Than PDP (347 Views)

David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out - APC Not Better Than PDP by daclemx: 6:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Obj is corrupt, I agree with you, but Under the same Obj, governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member. Under the same Obj Tafa Balogun inspector general of police, went to prison because of corruption. Under Obj, Bode George PDP member went to prison also.Under Goodluck, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also (PDP member)
Under saint Buhari, Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.Orji Uzor Kaul was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu .

Governor of Kano state Abdullahi Umar Ganduje cought red handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.

The question I want to ask Nigerians is this, be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? I need answer please.

Engr Buba Galadima

CC BMC and those of you supporting this direction-less Government. People are dying every day. Many soldiers have lost their lives in the hands of Boko haram, more than the PDP govt. I remember this same Buhari saying that an attack on the North should be resisted. He was even protecting Boko boys when Jonathan got really hard on them. We kicked Jonathan out because of these things, so why should Buhari's case be different? There is serious hunger in the land and you are paying youths 30,000 naira for what? When dollar rate is 360 per $? I benefited from Sure P. I am not taking sides with PDP but it's good to appreciate good things when you see one. At that time, dollar was 197 naira/$. I was able to live with that 30K and did things then. Nigerians, if we no wise now, na we do ourselves.

Please let's share this. And oh, the reason am voting against this govt is to make them understand that no govt or individual is invisible. If you do anyhow, Nigerians go kick you out.
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out - APC Not Better Than PDP by duncun: 6:18am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out - APC Not Better Than PDP by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 20, 2019
Op, you forgot to mention the then governor ayo Fayose who was removed and disgraced for diversion of government funds by same obj. Apc keep keeps losing high profile corruption cases after chasing same with billions of naira. I've never seen such a wasteful government as this. They indict politicians of stealing say for instance, 1bn naira, but would use 500m naira to chase the case via the efcc and eventually , would still lose the case tru the efcc. That's systematic looting man! What marvels me is the manner in which corruption flies like under buhari-led administration. They're using his old age and health challenges to defraud Nigerians but some gullible people are still chanting next level...nobody can boldly come out among Buhari supporters and say, yes, I fare better in this government than I was, 4 years ago. They're only fond of atracking, when you try tobtackle them because they dont have a single achievement to point to, under this government. 99% of the projects he's finishing now were Jonathan's, some of which had reached near-completion levels. What they keep telling us is...please be patient with us as we fix Nigeria, please be patient with us as we fight corruption, please be patient with us while we remove subsidy and use the proceeds to create jobs, fix our refineries , build infrastieccrite , etc. Theyve succeeded in scamming us after voting Buhari in 2015. We have been patient for nearly 4 years now yet, none of the promises we have been patient about has ever been fulfilled. Amazingly, they tell us they still pay subsidy after they deceived us and increased pump price to 145 naira. Over 240 billion naira was paid to petroleum products importers last December.

Anyway, my post is just to reflect on all their empty promises, my mind is made up though. Cant wait to join the sane Nigerians to vote this government out of power, come Saturday.
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out - APC Not Better Than PDP by Passionate888: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari is a BIG SCAM
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out - APC Not Better Than PDP by 9jii(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2019
We still love our baba
Re: Why Buhari Should Be Voted Out - APC Not Better Than PDP by daclemx: 7:29am On Feb 20, 2019
9jii:
We still love our baba

Yes, because it's not your cousin, brothers or sisters Boko Haram is killing. Just pray you don't feel the heat. Robbery has increased. By the way, was the Yahoo Yahoo plus thing high when the PDP was in power? Hmmm. Don't worry, you will soon figure out that your so-called baba is not just a scam but a big mistake... He has 72 cows that refused to increase, and wants to wrestle power from a business man that is one of the biggest employer of labor. Okay, let's say you believe the lie that ATIKU stole, don't you like what you are seeing? Do you know how many investments and companies he has in Nigeria? Your eyes go clear soon. Fighting corruption my foot. Even when PDP was in power and the so-called corruption lie you are made to believe is high, how much was a bag of rice then? how much was petrol? how much was the dollar? was our economy not miles ahead of South Africa's? I leave you to use your tongue and count your teeth sir.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria today. / GMB Election Security Order: We Will Cure Legality With Illegality: KEYAMO / Abacha’s Son, Declares Total Support For Buhari, His Father’s Ex Ally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.