Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC (24962 Views)

I’m Confident Of Winning The Election, Says Buhari / Nobody Wants To Give Me Credit For June 12 '93 Election, Says Babangida / Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by haconjy(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by jendhorlee(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=Firefire post=75914695][/quote]
correct guy wink

but wait, na ur primary school picture you use ?
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by Agbemiga27(m): 8:04am On Feb 20, 2019
Hi nairalanders i nee work to raise some money, pls any type of work even daily pay labor, kindly help me God bless you
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by Firefire(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2019
jendhorlee:

correct guy wink

but wait, na ur primary school picture you use ?

Buhary plans to rig has failed

1 Like

Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by tonididdy(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2019
We heard atiku say he wants to sell NNPC and enrich his friends...

.... In the future after he wins and does so, no one should start ranging because he made it clear from the beginning he was coming to enrich his friends.

Signed: 20/2/2018
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by simplyOJ(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Well done INEC. Wishing the commission all the best towards giving Nigeria & Nigerians a credible elections we all will be proud of.

May every wicked schemes of politicians and their tugs be frustrated in Jesus name.

I urge all Nigerians to come out enmass and express their franchise in electing the leaders of their chosen.

Elections should be peaceful and not war.
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by ollah2: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
We are also ready to reclaim and rebuild our country

Quit spreading fake news. That Facebook post has been debunked to be edited lately.
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:52am On Feb 20, 2019
On Saturday we go whether dem debunk or bunk am

ollah2:

Quit spreading fake news. That Facebook post has been debunked to be edited lately.
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by ollah2: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
On Saturday we go whether dem debunk or bunk am

Whatever happens on Saturday isn't my concern. Spreading a fake news is especially when you make it look like a prophecy or some sort.
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by ayusco85(m): 9:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Flyingngel:
I pray it is so. We can't wait to send poverty, tribalism, selective persecution, corruption to daura.

Modified: i was in support of Sowore but i have come to realise that he can't get the required vote to become president so i decided to sit on the fence; but yesterday call by the president to security officials to kill any ballot box snatcher, i then realise we have the obligation to send this man home.
Don't get me wrong, i don't support election malpractice, having conducted election since 1999 i knw how ballot boxes and papers are snatched. It is not always a pleasant sight to behold.
In the process of snatching ballot boxes and papers the culprits alway mingle with the crowd of the electorates; in that context if the securities decided to go with Buhari command then expect many innocent people to be kill by stray bullets either from the securities or from the thugs.
SO IN THIS CONTEXT BUHARI CANNOT UPHOLD OUR CONSTITUTION AND HE HAS TO GO.

You owe no one an explanation to who u are voting and why. Your PVC, your call.
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by caceriiz001: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Plz someone should help me o, I'm seriously in Need of a Job.
Plz help a Broda, God Bless you.

Caceriiz@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by coatsms: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2019
1. Election will hold, though it appears like INEC may not be able to meet up with expectations, leading to further postponement.
2. Interim government may be likely given the fact that the present government does not want to give the main opposition a chance.
3. A good number of electronic accreditation machines need to be reprogrammed for the next election date.
4. Things will look ugly but quickly normalize.
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by Uglymugg: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
We are also ready to reclaim and rebuild our country

Lmfao. You can edit your post from way back in 1999
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2019
Fake news means that the things isn't as stated ... Now this story has not runned it full course so you can't classify it as fake ... The end of it is that the election that will make it fake has not taken place.

Why and how did you consider it it fake?

ollah2:

Whatever happens on Saturday isn't my concern. Spreading a fake news is especially when you make it look like a prophecy or some sort.
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by ollah2: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Fake news means that the things isn't as stated ... Now this story has not runned it full course so you can't classify it as fake ... The end of it is that the election that will make it fake has not taken place.

Why and how did you consider it it fake?

Comprehension obviously is your problem
Re: We Are Now Ready For Election, Says INEC by Charlieluvboy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Bros better find one trade wey u like learn oo! Naija is useless in job hunting
already had a trade just need capital for setup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi (obidents) Supporters Acting Mad – Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers / The Irascible Bohemian Fayose(photo)- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.