Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) (2442 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Gets A Street After His Name In Lagos (Photo) / Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by Gisters: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2019
GistMore.com

Comedian Akpororo gives thanks to God after moving from Okokomaiko where he stated his grassroot to his new mansion located in Amen Estate, Lagos. He wrote;

From Okoko to @amen_estate_lagos Baba GOD you too get level. Oh lord my family and I we are forever grateful to you. Where would I have been without you. #roroking #roronation #praiseiswhoiam #irepchrist #mrswag

See more here - http://gistmore.com/comedian-akpororo-move-to-his-new-mansion-in-amen-estate-lagos-photo

Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by Gisters: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2019
cool
Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2019
This kind thin dey sweet ehn when you know say your hard work don pay wink

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by dayleke: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2019
The house fine na...

Comedy pays o...
Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by Nogodye(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Congrats to Akpororo...Mine is on the way IJN...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by nzeobi(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2019
that's the proper way to go and not all these fake Cloth and shoes billionaires.
Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by LisaAnne(f): 7:36am On Feb 20, 2019
congratulations
Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by itspzpics(m): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2019
Congrats
Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by Speedyconnect15: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2019
Good for him

But these days even scammers give all thanks to God.

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by Kingluqman(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2019
Bless me too God..
Re: Comedian Akpororo Move To His New Mansion In Amen Estate, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Davido Has Been Busted He Never Receive Any Platinum Plaque In South Africa / Tiktok Star Swavy, 19, ‘shot Dead’ As Followers Pay Tribute To Dancer(pix) / BBNaija: Tega's Husband finally Reacts as Saga sees her nipple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.