Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) (670 Views)

Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (screenshots) / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by IamHeWrites: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2019
Previous Thread; Man Scammed Of N10m By A Prophet, Cries Out (Screenshots) [https://www.nairaland.com/5032687/man-scammed-n10m-prophet-cries]

Yesterday, Igbere Tv brought to you the report of a Nigerian man who was scammed of 10 million naira by a Prophet all in the name of sowing seed.

Charles Awuzie, the pastor who the victim seek help from to help him retrieve his money back from the Prophet took to his Facebook page to give an update.

Read what he wrote below;

"Update On The Prophet Who Collected About 10 Million Naira From a Young Boy Whose Mom Lives in A Dilapidated Mud Shelter.

A supposed representative of the prophet (another global son
) has said to me that they will pay the victim back his money. I don't trust them and I will give them from now until Wednesday to return the stolen money else we will unleash every evidence at our disposal against the so called global prophet and his 'ministry'.

I spoke on the phone with the victim this morning.... I was almost in tears to hear that few days to the victim's wedding, the prophet allegedly asked him to withdraw all the money in his bank account and sow to him as seed which the victim obeyed... That money was over 3 million naira and it was the last money in his account... So on the day he got married, he had nothing left to start a home... Again, when he was about traveling to Germany, the same prophet asked him to sow 5 million naira out of which he sowed another 3 million naira..

His demand is only for the last 3 million naira he sowed because it was the money meant for his mother's house... He has also paid the prophet's rent etc... His eyes opened when he got broke and Prophet Solomon Oziegbe started avoiding him.

This is a warning to all fraudulent prophets... If you manipulate your victims to pay millions today, we will open their eyes to the truth and when their eyes are open, we will come back to you to collect their money back.

Repent or be put to shame.

A fearless Apostolic Reformation has caught up with us and only Truth shall prevail.

Maranatha."

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/573464/update-on-man-who-was-scammed-of-n10m-by-a-prophet-photos/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by delugajackson: 7:19am On Feb 20, 2019
This is what happens when you worship your pastors rather than worship God. You don't need to bribe your pastor to get answers to prayers. Any pastor or prophet that emphasizes on money and financial prosperity is a criminal and a fraudster.

He would have paused to ask himself why the so called prophet couldn't lift himself out of poverty despite hearing from God 24/7. My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by daddytime(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2019
The guy na original obote...

Dem boku like that...
Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2019
all this pinging prophets and pastors.
he should be made to return everything he took from the man and with interest.
can we see the face of the scammer and the name of his church.
Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by Rcash: 7:31am On Feb 20, 2019
I don't know how people keep falling for this seed sowing scam
Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2019
End time prophet.
Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Pray you don't enter the trap of evil people. No one be fool but make GOD keep us away from evil people.

Rcash:
I don't know how people keep falling for this seed sowing scam
daddytime:
The guy na original obote...

Dem boku like that...

1 Like

Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2019
E lucky sef say na outsider
Me na my in-law scam me
Money wey I dey send for my family she dey chow am say she dey use am build house
When she come dey upgrade demands I ask my friend how much to build the said house wey she claim say she dey build
The money don pass with like 3 million
I came home jejely without notice and confronted her.
Asked to be taken to the place
Scammer mama dey tell me say shebi I suppose do for them before I do for my family.
Smelly talk.
I just waka comot in anger.
Because I blame myself
1.The element of surprise for my mama say make she no know na him she use take scam me
2. She be contractor and close so I felt I was safe
How I resolve am? I moved ahead ,hustled and made more.
Only pussies come online to cry over split milk.
But she go hear am at the end of the day. E sure me die
Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by kogistar: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Update On Man Who Was Scammed Of N10M By A Prophet (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Prophet says he saw me in a vision
Fuc u
I wont look back
Bugging bout tithes
Fuc dis church
I wont do that
Na
Fake ass money starving pastors dress go back
I stay home on sundays
Worship my God in my corner
Help the needy
Give to the poor
Pls dail my nomba

(1) (Reply)

.. / Video- Boy Who Raped Girl Arrested , See Promises He Made ,very Funny / Christopher Columbus Did Not Find Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.