Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,148 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani (38362 Views)

Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Fourwinds: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Rosarie:
Can somebody tell me which movie she has acted.have never seen her.some girls and greed.most guys around me keep saying they can't get married till they hammer; that all girls like is money.i keep arguing that there girls who are not money freaked they say it's a lie.but when I see stories like this I just tire most girl=money=greed=death/sell it soul to the devil��no gain.the man is just passing hiv cos he has money!pls the few who are not money conscious keep up o.boo will locate u.all that glitter is not gold.dont their pussy pain them?how do they even cope�who to ask??��
yes...S for Sex that is the discuss
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Numlock: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2019
Accuse, alleged?

Na rumours journalist dey carry now?
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Yoighaman(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2019
If the allegations are true, I think the man should be arrested for spreading HIV to unsuspicious greedy victims. The victims too should be arrested for engaging in prostitution and the middlewoman should also be arrested for soliciting prostitution. In short, they should all be arrested for being a risk to the society. What flummadiddle!
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Fourwinds: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Sugarplum777:
Smelling kitten girls

Thank God am a virgin tongue
Osanoboah oooo
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Lordjb: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2019
virginboy1:
"U naa U went to sit on CNN.......bla bla bla"

Which kind pidgin English be this self....
that's Ghana Pidgin
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Mobildragnet222(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2019
Hmmm

Visit and study in Canada
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by RTSC: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2019
He may have used a condom though.
Who knows?
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by jaymee0(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2019
Kai! Dirty.
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2019
Junk news. Garbage all of them.
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by HabaHaba: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2019
Thts why me I always say what's the benefits of doing what you may regret painfully with tears later?

Well, its mankind's fate to desire sexual passion , but the rate at which social media glorify sex & sexual passion has made men think of nothing else but sex, romance, sex, money, sex, sex & more sex without considering repercussions.

This has made girls to be much more aware of sex & sexual benefits, especially since men can go to any distasteful length to lay a girl, whether fat or slim, just about the feelings. This led to the high rate of stimulants use & energy bolsters amongst young men & even older men.
The glorification of sex has more painful repercussions on our African than the developed world that has the best of Medicine & Enlightenment to ameliorate citizens sufferings.
Buy, nobody Holly pass sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by dreamwords: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2019
Afonja people alays have hiv, na wao
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Yoighaman(m): 10:49am On Feb 20, 2019
This post made me go watch her interview with CNN's Amanpour on YouTube. This babe confidently acknowledged she's dating a married man because he pays her bills and there's nothing wrong with that, it's all about the bills, Amanpour asked another lady in the salon and she agreed it's all about the bills but she's not dating a married man. They asserted love is not real in Ghana and you just do whatever for the money. You need to see the look on Amanpour's face, although she tried hard to cover up with laughter. When will our sisters stop displaying this kind of attitude in public? It's wrong to even do it codedly, how much more publicly. This is sad.

Now it is alledged she's got HIV, does she think people would pity her considering the lifestyle she has professed to be living? It had better not be true.....but truth be told, the babe is HOT, on fire.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Ahmedie28(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2019
Sugarplum777:
Smelling kitten girls

Thank God am a virgin tongue
are u sure?
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by gare(f): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2019
Caseless:
angry

See wetin girls de fvck because of money abeg.

Looking at the guy, you'd see that he's taking his antiretroviral drugs seriously and viral load might be very low and I heard when this is the case, the virus does not easily get transmitted from the carrier to another person. I might be wrong though.

That is after he may have taken the drugs for years, he may even test negative.
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2019
This is not news to us. We already know that all these actresses are prostitutes in disguise.

It's old news to us. Nothing new

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Chukwurah003: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2019
mrjaydee:
OK...boohary must go this weekend!

You will cry tire this month. Atiku will be dumped out like a used sanitary pad.

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by LawrenceOnline: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2019
TechCapon:
do you offer training for drop shipping?
Yes, brief and straight to the point.
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by IYANGBALI: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2019
I love Hannah sex, it's very very sweet
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by pally123: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2019
mrjaydee:
OK...boohary must go this weekend!
But surely
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by StoneLucifer: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2019
That's their business.. Who cares. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Gracemadeit(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2019
Mark 8:36, For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
37, Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by TechCapon(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2019
LawrenceOnline:

Yes, brief and straight to the point.
OK then I want it
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by waletoke12345(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Homeboiy:
Mehn this babes dey make money oo

Just one round for 68 thousands plus

Why I no be woman nah?

No #687,985 actual amount
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by Caseless: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
gare:

That is after he may have taken the drugs for years, he may even test negative.
That's another angle to it.
Re: Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani by hahn(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
IYANGBALI:
I love Hannah sex, it's very very sweet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Opens "Double Doors" In Ikeja Lagos (photos) / Dr Sid Rocks Braided Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.