Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai (411 Views)

Kaduna: Bandits Kill Two In Kajuru / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ugwan In Kajuru, Kaduna, Kill Many (Graphic) / Killings: Dusk-to-dawn Curfew Imposed In Kajuru, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai by talksupdate: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2019
Governor el-Rufai, had, last Friday, raise the alarm that unknown gunmen had killed 66 persons in the area. But, addressing State House correspondents on Tuesday, the governor said that based on the security briefings he has received, that the actual number of those killed was 130 and not 66. Governor El-Rufai also described those doubting the killings as....

Read more at: https://talksupdate..com/2019/02/130-persons-killed-in-kajuru-not-66-el.html

1 Share

Re: 130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai by APCpackandgo: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari Must Go
No leader anywhere in the world, except in a failed nation like Nigeria, will a leader give a shoot at sight to a crime that the country's laws have stipulated punishment for. It is both careless and senseless. Nobody is asking anyone to go and snatch ballot boxes, no one should support or even benefit from ballot box snatching, but should we foolishly keep quite and failed to condemn the president's resort to self help by his call to jungle justice? Why do we condemn the lynching of crime suspects in places like Lagos and not this stupid and careless order, especially to a bunch of trigger hapy unprofessional security personnel as we have in Nigeria. Only in Nigeria will security personnel kill an innocent citizen and quickly look for a local gun and put same beside his corpse and tag him an armed robber. What the president has done is a license to kill anyone who is not in his support and then frame such a person of snatching ballot boxes. When Buhari was busy releasing his foot soldiers (terror suspects) who were locked up under GEJ, did he ever spare a thought to consider who would he had set free had Jonathat given a shoot at sight to terror suspects?
So my question to President Buhari is this: What do we do to underage voters?
Buhari has no regard to the sanctity of human life, and that is an attribute of a wicked leader.
I have never snatched a ballot box, and I am not planning to start now, but let it be known to President Buhari that even from Daura, he would be picked to ICC to answer for unlawful killing of his citizens. As a matter of fact, why do I disturb myself? which states are known for ballot snatching? Buhari strongholds, and that order, I can bet, won't be carried out but it is in places he is sure to lose that his men would want to intimidate voters and cause voters' apathy. "Any which way", this order will not save wicked Buhari, he is going already.

2 Likes

Re: 130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai by baliyubla: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: 130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai by Splendor185: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2019
Don't sell your vote for any reason, share to all - powered by 2face idibia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTxJptDLYxE

1 Like

Re: 130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai by ebuk4real(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin

This man likes blood. Infact, APC loves blood shedding. But never to worry, all will be history by FEB, 26th when they will be voted out...
Re: 130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai by slimfit1(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Sounds like something he is proud of, releasing those numbers just like that looks so easy. 150 people died and there was no police officer around for them to call. I am sure the governor has more that 200 security men protecting him.
Re: 130 Persons Killed In Kajuru, Not 66 – El-rufai by DMerciful(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2019
If truly 130 persons were killed, why should anyone vote for Hell Rufai and Bubu who has failed in protecting lives and properties and coming to helplessly tell us they've failed!

(1) (Reply)

Just In: INEC Extends Voting Time In Some Polling Units / Press Release By Apc Presidential Campaign Council / Adamawa Guber: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Nullify Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.