Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin (46666 Views)

Barber Cuts Customers' Hair With Axe (photo) / Kano Hisbah Arrests Barber For Giving Customers Haircuts That 'Offend' Islam / Ghanaian Man Snoring While Barbing His Hair In A Salon (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by cleary: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by americaninja1: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2019
They drug ur friend? Like for d guy mumuism
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by peter1994(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2019
It's the friend who sat down and positioned himself for this that I blame
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by Finest6: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2019
Correct guy!
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by americaninja1: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
send ur aacount number wiv ur school name, level, matrix number, department, name of ur HOD, courses u are offering dis semester and the total credit unit
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by LawrenceOnline: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Any which way na way my brother
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by mannatech: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2019
Unprofessional barbers.
Trying to copy Hausa traditional barbers.
The mastery of aska blade takes years
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by emerged01(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2019
The guy drug am?
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by okwabayi(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2019
There’s no picture of the knife so he lost my attention.
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by Jackipapa: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Na chisel him suppose to use for carving

Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by symbianDON(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2019
as far as my english language serves me, knives are used for carving so.....yes! the barber was right for using a knife for carving grin grin grin grin
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by Buffalo2(m): 11:17am On Feb 20, 2019
Fashion could be painful you know? I am sure the barber didn't use a knife as claimed by ur friend but a newly sharpened clipper. let your brother continue to bear the pain, all na fine boy grin
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by ikorodureporta: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Na small knife aboki dey use na .. as long as the style show

Wey d knife sef??
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by bareal(m): 11:29am On Feb 20, 2019
That must be Ojuelegba...

Mo ribi ti won ti fada geri lojuelegba....

Obesere
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by logon599: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2019
What sort of nonsense post is this?
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by MOHSHESHI(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2019
D guy is a fool was he blind wen d barber was carving him SMH FOR STUPIDITY LIKE......

Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by Crysthaniel(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
wehereagg:
Man laments after a barber used knife to style his friend’s hair in Benin, Edo State.
Benin people una dey vex oo
photo below..Lol

From the desk of Gistmeblog
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by ogbonti: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
maklelemakukula:
That's how people get HIV free of charge

Shorop there, HIV virus can't survive 30 seconds in open sufaces. It will die...
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by lawbabs: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
wehereagg:
Man laments after a barber used knife to style his friend’s hair in Benin, Edo State.
Benin people una dey vex oo
photo below..Lol

From the desk of Gistmeblog

is the guy's name Kelvin? The barber must have thought it right to carve Kelvin's hair with a Knife
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Attempted homicide grin
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by Ayobami7(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
好朋友阮德英国加
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by ylaa(f): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
maybe he was asked to choose between the cost of clipper,
blade and knife. so he opted for the cheapest being the knife.
life is by choice. similar thing happened sometimes ago, a man walked into a barber's
shop to have his hair cut. he was told that barbing cost 500 naira, he asked for shaving and
was told 100 naira, he gladly opted for shaving. GORIMAPA STYLE
Re: Barber Used Knife To Style Man's Hair In Benin by Fixedgame600: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

(1) (2) (Reply)

Makeup: Our Amazing Before And Afters / Slayqueen Flabbergasted That Nigerians Wear Second-hand Clothes: Video / Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.