Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Mj's Hit Song They Dont Care About Us Is Applicable To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mj's Hit Song They Dont Care About Us Is Applicable To Nigerians (317 Views)

FG Says N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment Applicable To All Workers / FCT ABUJA Resident To Protest That They Dont Want Wike As The FCT Minister / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mj's Hit Song They Dont Care About Us Is Applicable To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2019
Reading between the lines critically in his song 'they don't care about us one would realize that Michael was much more of a prophet as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Those greedy elites in PDP and APC give no damn about us. The war against insurgency is been fraudulently funded by some people in the corridor of power who stands to gain from the innocent blood shed.

According to the opening verse of the song,"We know the truth" about this grand conspiracy and we should speak in one accord that "enough is enough" to those in power

But "if Roosevelt (zik) was living, he won't let this be"
Re: Mj's Hit Song They Dont Care About Us Is Applicable To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1pqi8vjTLY

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad
All I want to say is that
They don't really care about us

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Sue me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kick me
Don't you black or white me

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me of my pride oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Black man, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I do really hate to say it
The government don't want to see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

Some things in life they just don't want to see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no
Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, kick me
Don't you wrong or right me
Re: Mj's Hit Song They Dont Care About Us Is Applicable To Nigerians by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mynd44 u just view the thread and bouunced off, what do u have to say about it.
Cc dominique
Re: Mj's Hit Song They Dont Care About Us Is Applicable To Nigerians by kenigwe18: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2019
Lol guess you right..... Oyo had been our watchword every since
Re: Mj's Hit Song They Dont Care About Us Is Applicable To Nigerians by Day169: 9:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Very applicable I'd say.
Nigeria which was a union of ethnic groups is now that of two strange bed fellows.. The political class and the masses.
The political class are like "Men from Mars" while the masses are "Women from Venus", two extremes, one very greedy and the other, too docile.
They really don't care about us.
Re: Mj's Hit Song They Dont Care About Us Is Applicable To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2019
NyenwePHC:
[s]Reading between the lines critically in his song 'they don't care about us one would realize that Michael was much more of a prophet as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Those greedy elites in PDP and APC give no damn about us. The war against insurgency is been fraudulently funded by some people in the corridor of power who stands to gain from the innocent blood shed.

According to the opening verse of the song,"We know the truth" about this grand conspiracy and we should speak in one accord that "enough is enough" to those in power

But "if Roosevelt (zik) was living, he won't let this be" [/s]

Typical afonja and hypocrisy. They will talk about how evil and racist whites are, how bad Jews are; blah, blah, blah. But do you afonjas care about Igbos? You wanted them killed in South Africa but it backed fired. Instead, afonjas became the hunted. If you have sense, you will know that MJ was talking about Black Hebrews, not Black Africans. Black Hebrews are Biafrans, African Americans, Liberians, Southern Cameronians and Caribbean blacks only.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Vows To Ensure Credible Polls In Rivers / #nigeriadecides2019 : Voters At Polling Unit In Bauchi Use Stones To Reserve The / Election Violence: Two Killed In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.