Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire (17028 Views)

Wanted: Tippers For Lease/hiring In Lagos. / Our Company Need Tippers / Mack Dump Trucks (tippers) For Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:00am On Aug 26, 2010
We are Luniyi Global Investments LTD (http://www.luniyiglobalinvestments.com).  We are a company in Ughelli Delta State that sells used Mack trucks and other construction equipment.  Though our primary business is selling trucks that we export from the U.S. we have some trucks that we have recently put to work, trucks that are for hire or leasing.  We currently have over five 25-30 ton tippers that are on standby and awaiting any short or long term project available.  These tippers are clean, durable and ready for inspection/work.  We are generally open to per trip contracts where we supply the drivers and perform all the maintenance and merely require a daily or weekly per trip payment. Depending on the route and the per trip payment we are definitely open to the possibility of possibly fulfilling any haulaging work/contract that you may have available or can help us broker (be an agent to connect us to an available contract).  If you are interested please feel free to either flash me at 00914437223108 or e-mail me at sales@LuniyiConsulting.com, or you  can also call our secretary at 08059937563, her name is Judith.

The pictures below are actual pictures of some of the tippers we have available for hire:

Picture of our office location in Ughelli Delta State

1 Like

Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 4:54am On Aug 28, 2010
Tippers For Hire - please read below. . .
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2010
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by Marketiva: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2010
A 30 TON MAN TRUCK, FITTED WITH 40FT FLATBED TRAILER IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IN NEED OF IT

YOU CAN CONTACT ME

The truck is in good condition and fitted with new tyres. i will prefer it to move only within the western states. (can consider further routes if the Tonnage is right)

muyiwa: 07052291005

1 Like

Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ Marketiva

It very rude and bad NL forum etiquette to place your advert under another person's thread especially WHEN YOU CAN ALWAYS START YOUR OWN!!!!!

START YOUR OWN THREAD AND STOP BEING RUDE Muyiwa or whatever the hell your names is. . . .
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2010
We are Luniyi Global Investments LTD (http://www.luniyiglobalinvestments.com).  We are a company in Ughelli Delta State that sells used Mack trucks and other construction equipment.  Though our primary business is selling trucks that we export from the U.S. we have some trucks that we have recently put to work, trucks that are for hire or leasing.  We currently have over five 25-30 ton tippers that are on standby and awaiting any short or long term project available.  These tippers are clean, durable and ready for inspection/work.  We are generally open to per trip contracts where we supply the drivers and perform all the maintenance and merely require a daily or weekly per trip payment. Depending on the route and the per trip payment we are definitely open to the possibility of possibly fulfilling any haulaging work/contract that you may have available or can help us broker (be an agent to connect us to an available contract).  If you are interested please feel free to either flash me at 00914437223108 or e-mail me at sales@LuniyiConsulting.com, or you  can also call our director at 08031598088.

The pictures below are actual pictures of some of the tippers we have available for hire:

Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 1:05am On Dec 02, 2010
Just in time for dry season, Tippers for hire, read the posting below for more info. . .
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by tope777(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2010
Hi,

please how much do you hire or sell out 30tons tipper ,what are the condition of contract kindly reply asap

davezonigltd@yahoo.com
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2010
tope777:

Hi,

please how much do you hire or sell out 30tons tipper ,what are the condition of contract kindly reply asap

davezonigltd@yahoo.com

Sorry for the late reply. Check your yahoo inbox, you've got mail. . .
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by SIBB(m): 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
Can the trucks be hire to work down in the south west area? How much do you hire them and what are the conditions?

or as quoted, I have other contract in the Niger Delta area that we can both work on

please you can call me on 07036061552/ 07041269697

or you can mail me on sibb2001@hotmail.com

thanks,

Yemi.
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2010
SIBB:

Can the trucks be hire to work down in the south west area? How much do you hire them and what are the conditions?

or as quoted, I have other contract in the Niger Delta area that we can both work on

please you can call me on 07036061552/ 07041269697

or you can mail me on sibb2001@hotmail.com

thanks,

Yemi.

Hello Mr. Yemi, Check your hotmail inbox, you've got mail. . .

Also we will contact you shortly. Thanks.
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by olanshi: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2010
How much do you sell your 20 & 30 tons Mack truck? Pls email me on :- greatolanshi@gmail.com
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
olanshi:

How much do you sell your 20 & 30 tons Mack truck? Pls email me on :- greatolanshi@gmail.com

@ olanshi

Sorry for the late reply. Check your gmail inbox, you've got mail. . .
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2011
We are Luniyi Global Investments LTD (http://www.luniyiglobalinvestments.com).  We are a company in Ughelli Delta State that sells used Mack trucks and other construction equipment.  Though our primary business is selling trucks that we export from the U.S. we have some trucks that we have recently put to work, trucks that are for hire or leasing.  We currently have over five 25-30 ton tippers that are on standby and awaiting any short or long term project available.  These tippers are clean, durable and ready for inspection/work.  We are generally open to per trip contracts where we supply the drivers and perform all the maintenance and merely require a daily or weekly per trip payment. Depending on the route and the per trip payment we are definitely open to the possibility of possibly fulfilling any haulaging work/contract that you may have available or can help us broker (be an agent to connect us to an available contract).  If you are interested please feel free to either flash me at 00914437223108 or e-mail me at sales@LuniyiConsulting.com, or you  can also call our director at 08031598088.

Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by oludunamis(m): 2:44am On Jan 22, 2011
Do you currently have Mack tipper truck in stock, minimum 30Tons capacity. How much is it being sold for? kindly send reply to oludunamis@gmail.com

Do you only sell Mack trucks or you have other makes? What is the advantage of Mack over Man/Daf/Mercedes/Iveco?
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by oludunamis(m): 2:55am On Jan 22, 2011
Do you currently have Mack tipper truck in stock, minimum 30Tons capacity. How much is it being sold for? kindly send reply to oludunamis@gmail.com

Do you only sell Mack trucks or you have other makes? What is the advantage of Mack over Man/Daf/Mercedes/Iveco?

Thanks
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2011
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by oludunamis(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2011
Your post was blank
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2011
We are Luniyi Global Investments LTD (http://www.luniyiglobalinvestments.com).  We currently have over five 25-40 ton tippers that are on standby and awaiting any short or long term project available in the Niger Delta region.  These tippers are clean, durable and ready for inspection/work.  We are generally open to per trip contracts where we supply the drivers and perform all the maintenance and merely require a daily or weekly per trip payment. Depending on the route and the per trip payment we are definitely open to the possibility of possibly fulfilling any haulaging work/contract that you may have available or can help us broker (be an agent to connect us to an available contract).  If you are interested please feel free to either flash me at 00914437223108 or e-mail me at sales@LuniyiConsulting.com, or you  can also call our director at 08031598088.

Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by nerdjbc(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2011
We are in need of 30-40 tons trailers for a 3 months lease contract. After that, we can go in again for another 3 months.

Contact us on sales@nerdjbc.com or 08066761233
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by rocklife: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
A) do you have a 1/40ft or 2/20ft container and you want to transport it to the following locations (within lagos),ilorin,ibadan,ogun state feel free to call us @ 08039789599

B) do you have an ATC for dangote flour,sugar or cement and u want to transport your goods to anywhere within lagos state feel free to call 08034286860 or 07081952483

for CONTAINERS u can only call= 08039789599
FLOUR,CEMENT SUGAR u can call= 08034286860 or 07081952483

http:///6ajj7t4 (for pictures)
remember that all our vehicles are covered with insurance so your goods are secured
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by LuniyiGlo(m): 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2011
@ rocklife

You can also always try STARTING YOUR OWN THREAD. . . Go to Nairaland Wiki pages for more info. . . Ode grin
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by ProfJYK(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2011
I am very interested in hiring 30ton truck (granite) and 20ton (sand). please contact me on nuttygenius1980@yahoo.com ASAP for negotiations
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by dipson2009: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2011
We are already into contract with Dangote group. To transport gympson from calabar to obajana. You can also be part of the success by using our work order if only you are ready to work. The company is paying 5800 per tonnage, that is if you have a 30tons tipper it will amount to 174000 while we only deduct 7percent of the total money. You can start working once we agreed. Mail me on dipson2009@yahoo.com, or call 07036099310 dapo
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by chimadele: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
GOOD DAY PEOPLE,THE CONTRACTS KEEPS COMING,PLEASE I WANT SERIOUS MINDED PEOPLE NOT OVER AMBITIOUS TRUCK OWNERS.
I HAVE ABOUT 50,000 TONNES SHARP SAND THAT IS ABOUT OVER 1000 TRIPS,TO MOVE FROM IFO CLOSE TO SANGO TO IBESE DANGOTE CEMENT,35K PER TRIP.ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CALL ME ON 08026478190.30 TONNES TRUCKS PLEASE,ITS VERY URGENT.
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by bammytal: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2013
I have a job at hand to move gypsum from Lagos and I need tipper truck.
170k per trip for the next one month.
Please contact me on: samsumby@yahoo.com/ 07088727920.
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by nairafx: 6:23am On Oct 11, 2013
I have tippers. Am interested in this gymsum jobs either from Lagos to Dangote or from anywhere to anywhere. Email: fxpronaija@gmail.com or call: 08130552321
Re: Haulage, Haulage, Haulage - Tippers For Hire by chezyfive: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
In excellent condition just arrived from Europe - truck not registered Nigeria. DAF ATI 400HP engine capacity with tipper hydraulic system. 35000kg/35tons bucket load capacity.

Please send email to:
sesan.adekoya@sestosgroup.com

or call 08170092933 to arrange viewing in Lagos.

ad is also available here:

http://www./81334

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business / Lpg Skid Plants For Sale / Accredited CAC Agent: Company Registeration (Pay after Registeration)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.