Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections (4408 Views)

BREAKING: IGP Deploys Four Commissioners Of Police To Ogun For Elections / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / INEC Appoints Amina Zakari As Head Of Collation Centre For Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by iwayumeh: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2019
The Buses for Democracy an initiative launched by Reno Omokri to ease the burden of transportation on Nigerians traveling to vote during the presidential election has release schedule for the journey the details are as follows:

Lagos Departures to Enugu.

Pickup: Front of Silverbird Cinemas Galleria, VI, Lagos.

Date: Thursday, 21, February 2019.
Time: 5am

Show your PVC to gain entry. First come, first served.

Journey Mercies

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1098130392492707840?s=21

2 Likes

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by magoo10(m): 10:54am On Feb 20, 2019
Good one
Apc will not make this kind of arrangement because all their hope is in rigging.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by amaniro: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Note:This is the federal government responsibility.

6 Likes

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by homosapien(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2019
Must APC copy everything PDP does?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by ebujany(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2019
True democracy...
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by justtoodark: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2019
i dont trust this guy....better dont use the buses and end up halfway....

its a long way to enugu from lagos....dont put your lifes in danger because of politics....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by LuciferReverend: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2019
After dropping them off at Enugu the next route should be Abuja to Daura if it is meant to support democracy 100%.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by Salvador1: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2019
Are you in Lagos or you have people in Lagos that want to vote in Anambra state on Saturday? There are free buses on Thursday and Friday.

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884.

You must show your PVC before boarding.

Vote for PDP for good governance.

Please circulate

3 Likes

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by Abjay97(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nice one
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by AutoReportNG: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:
i dont trust this guy....better dont use the buses and end up halfway....

its a long way to enugu from lagos....dont put your lifes in danger because of politics....

Must everything be about politics? Can't we for once try to appreciate good gestures?

Naija I hail ooo, we are so so complex and so unimaginable!

This is a gesture that ought to be applauded, you getting the buses free of charge and yet you complain... Chaiii

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by ikaboy: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is an insult to the hard working igbos. We are not almajiris or osun people. We can transport our selves to do the needful. U can't n buy our conscience with free transport and gala that will be served.

3 Likes

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by justtoodark: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
AutoReportNG:

Must everything be about politics? Can't we for once try to appreciate good gestures?

Naija I hail ooo, we are so so complex and so unimaginable!

This is a gesture that ought to be applauded, you getting the buses free of charge and yet you complain... Chaiii

am just sayin....look what happened with people that supposed to help inec....they slept outside...dont trust anybody involved in politics....
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by justtoodark: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
ikaboy:
This is an insult to the hard working igbos. We are not almajiris or osun people. We can transport our selves to do the needful. U can't n buy our conscience with free transport and gala that will be served.

exactly....
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by RoyalUc(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
magoo10:
Good one
Apc will not make this kind of arrangement because all their hope is in rigging.

Their hope is in rigging but you are the one crying over ballot box snatchers comment?

1 Like

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by RoyalUc(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
homosapien:
Must APC copy everything PDP does?

Bro, kindly drink a chilled glass of milk ...
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by AutoReportNG: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
justtoodark:

am just sayin....look what happened with people that supposed to help inec....they slept outside...dont trust anybody involved in politics....

I understand but this is not about APC or PDP, he said anyone can enter as long as you can prove with your PVC, thats simple enough! Well, I see no political undertone in this, maybe cos I am an auto blogger and I blog more in this niche. I respect your opionion but so far, this deserves some accolades

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by wise2odd: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
to the Nigerian youth, the election is in your hands the candidate you supported will always win

Under age distribution, the document shows that youth between the ages of 18 and 35 years constitute the highest with 51.11 per cent, which is 42,938,458 voters.

Those between 36 and 50 years closely follow, constituting 29.97 per cent, which is 25,176,144.

Those between 51 and 70 years constitute 15.22 per cent, with 3,100,971 voters; while over 70 years constitute 3.69 per cent.

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by magoo10(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

[s]
Their hope is in rigging but you are the one crying over ballot box snatchers comment?[/s]
my cry about ballot box statement is about protecting the sanctity of human life

It is not about the apc or PDP because ballot box snatching is an act carried out irrespective of political parties .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Some people are saying this is a way of influencing voters
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by justtoodark: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I understand but this is not about APC or PDP, he said anyone can enter as long as you can prove with your PVC, thats simple enough! Well, I see no political undertone in this, maybe cos I am an auto blogger and I blog more in this niche. I respect your opionion but so far, this deserves some accolades

i wouldnt put myself in danger because of any of them....

and this system is stvpid anyways....you suppose to be capable to vote where you are solong you are nigerian....

this politicians are putting too much stress on people....

is not that,they are that good anyways.....
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by RoyalUc(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
magoo10:
my cry about ballot box statement is about protecting the sanctity of human life

It is not about the apc or PDP because ballot box snatching is an act carried out irrespective of political parties .

Have your statements been "about protecting the sanctity of human life" or your inexpungeable hatred for Buhari?
Think deeply Bro
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by magoo10(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=RoyalUc post=75924388]

Have your statements been "about protecting the sanctity of human life" or your inexpungeable hatred for Buhari?
Think deeply
If you take a look at the primaries and campaigns conducted by the apc you will see that thuggery and vandalism dwell in them.
This latest call is not about the PDP nor apc
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by magoo10(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

Think deeply Bro
If you take a look at the primaries and campaigns conducted by the apc you will see that thuggery and vandalism dwell in them.
It is about protecting the sanctity of human life
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by RoyalUc(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I respect your opinion but I don't think you are getting it right here.

The arrangement is for PDP supporters (which I don't see anything wrong with).
They are mobilizing their supporters to their strong hold.
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by emmy2244: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
that's Nigeria for u, always see wrong from what is suppose to be appreciated
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by RoyalUc(m): 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
magoo10:
It is about protecting the sanctity of human life

If you were fair-minded, and have been in Nigeria, then you would've known that thuggery and vandalism is PDP's trademark. APC is just learning the trade and for now, Oga na master! grin

This is not about APC or PDP, purge your heart of hate and bias, let's put hands together and make this nation work!
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by magoo10(m): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

If you were fair-minded, and have been in Nigeria, then you would've known that thuggery and vandalism is PDP's trademark. APC is just learning the trade and for now, Oga na master! grin

This is not about APC or PDP, purge your heart of hate and bias, let's put hands together and make this nation work!

how can you say apc is just learning when all the politicians there have been into active politics either as PDP members or acn,anpp,cpc ,ad etc and have been winning elections.

Bros you are not a sincere person
Have a nice day
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by RoyalUc(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
magoo10:
how can you say apc is just learning when all the politicians there have been into active politics either as PDP members or acn,anpp,cpc ,ad etc and have been winning elections.

Bros you are not a sincere person
Have a nice day

Have a nice day, bro!
Re: Buses For Democracy: See Schedule For Free Lagos To Enugu Trip For Elections by RTSC: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
ikaboy:
I just went to through your post history.
You are an apc merchant.

Have a bit of integrity, boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Fashola Ambode Handover Vs Ambode Sanwo Olu Handover / Throwback Photos Of New British King Charles III & Late Diana In Maiduguri / JUST-IN: Current Status Of Obidients Airport Protest (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.