Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Davido, Wizkid, REMIX? Davido ‘fall’ Remix May Be On The Way (read Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Wizkid, REMIX? Davido ‘fall’ Remix May Be On The Way (read Here) (444 Views)

Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here / Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, Mayorkun Hangout At Lagos Club (Photos) / Dbanj Reacts To Davido & Wizkid's MOBO Win. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Wizkid, REMIX? Davido ‘fall’ Remix May Be On The Way (read Here) by weares4lent: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2019
Davido Fall Remix? Recently we published posts on this site about the surprising effects Davido’s song Fall is having on the American music space and airwave. And the interesting part has been that the song had been released almost one and half year ago.

Someone actually said that Americans are infamous for going late to parties; well, I do not know how valid that statement might be, but I do know that if hearing and appreciating the song Fall was a party, Americans are vey late. Americans can in fact be funny with how unpredictable their reactions can be; even Davido himself would not have thought that his song, and especially that song, would start finding its way into some people’s playlist almost two years afterwards.

Read full article here: https://www.weares4lent.com/davido-fall-remix-may-be-on-the-way/
Re: Davido, Wizkid, REMIX? Davido ‘fall’ Remix May Be On The Way (read Here) by Buharimustgo16F: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2019
My body just they sweet Me like Never before because i know that by this Time Next Week that Failure in Aso Rock we go and pack all his belongings Ready for Daura strait....Nigeria must Work Again.... and i promise togive out 5k to 10 lucky Atikulate Nairaland FCT.
Re: Davido, Wizkid, REMIX? Davido ‘fall’ Remix May Be On The Way (read Here) by weares4lent: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hot article
Re: Davido, Wizkid, REMIX? Davido ‘fall’ Remix May Be On The Way (read Here) by LisaAnne(f): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol if I hear

1 Like

Re: Davido, Wizkid, REMIX? Davido ‘fall’ Remix May Be On The Way (read Here) by weares4lent: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Check it out

(1) (Reply)

Eko Hotel Beating Loading - Soso Soberekon Tells Mr 2kay For Slamming MC Galaxy / Pastors Turned Gang Rapists Forcing Their Teenage Spiritual Daughter For Sex / #Fvckyouchallenge: Toke Makinwa To Drop Her Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.