Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Opportunity For First Serious 5 People Who Want Start Making Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opportunity For First Serious 5 People Who Want Start Making Money Online (249 Views)

Those Who Want Naira To Be ₦400 To Dollar Are Living In A Dream World - Moghalu / 50 Followers To The First 5 People / For People Who Grew Up Poor And Eventually Escaped Poverty, Whats Your Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For First Serious 5 People Who Want Start Making Money Online by equipux(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2019
If you have tried so many things online and couldn't get result, the truth is that you lack the Technical Know How of how to Sell online.

To make money online, you must sell something, either a product or service. For the past 7 years I have been into online business and if anyone tell you you can make money online not selling anything that person is a liar. I want to train just 5 people who are serious to make money online. You must be in Lagos or you can make it to lagos.

Training covers

Overall Digital Marketing Like:

Info Product Marketing
Affiliate Marketing
CPA Marketing
Blogging
Youtube Marketing
Etc

Call or WhatsApp me
Re: Opportunity For First Serious 5 People Who Want Start Making Money Online by equipux(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2019
2 spots left

(1) (Reply)

Learn Mini Importation That Pays In Nigeria / Learning Management System (LMS) With Affiliate Software / Online Businesses: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.