Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Atiku Is Our President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Our President (600 Views)

'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Our President by chiangwar: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2019
Nigerian has fully Atikulated ,Vote PDP

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Our President by Baawaa(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Bia-fraud people's president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Is Our President by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2019
Bureau d change. ....don't be too sure oh, Nigerians will speak on Saturday
Re: Atiku Is Our President by hesilo(m): 11:53am On Feb 20, 2019
I kindly wish to use this medium to solicit to all lovers of Democracy here on NairaLand (Atikulators) to help me. Last week i wasted my money travelled from Portharcourt to Enugu to vote only for me to wake up on the Saturday to hear that the election has been cancelled, I was so infuriated that i almost spoilt something because it really was a hard decision i had to take before travelling. I had to travel back to PH because i work(yes i am employed but i currently run low on my budget now cos of the expenses last week). But the thing is that i can't afford to travel again cos i don't have much money on me now. But it would really hurt me if i don't vote this coming election. Please if you can assist me, kindly do so as God would bless you. However, if you stay in PH and would be travelling to Enugu before Saturday, you can simply contact me so i go with you. The major thing there is that i want my vote to count. Thanks

Phone NO: 07061232381
Bank No: 2172319357 zenith bank

NB; Please you can forget sending me money just book a bus for me i would so appreciate you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Our President by NothingDoMe: 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
hesilo:
I kindly wish to use this medium to solicit to all lovers of Democracy here on NairaLand (Atikulators) to help me. Last week i wasted my money travelled from Portharcourt to Enugu to vote only for me to wake up on the Saturday to hear that the election has been cancelled, I was so infuriated that i almost spoilt something because it really was a hard decision i had to take before travelling. I had to travel back to PH because i work(yes i am employed but i currently run low on my budget now cos of the expenses last week). But the thing is that i can't afford to travel again cos i don't have much money on me now. But it would really hurt me if i don't vote this coming election. Please if you can assist me, kindly do so as God would bless you. However, if you stay in PH and would be travelling to Enugu before Saturday, you can simply contact me so i go with you. The major thing there is that i want my vote to count. Thanks

Phone NO: 07061232381
Bank No: 2172319357 zenith bank

NB; Please you can forget sending me money just book a bus for me i would so appreciate you.
There are free buses to the east. Locate them.

Nobody will send money to you. We don't want people using this opportunity to scam Nigerians.
Re: Atiku Is Our President by hesilo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
NothingDoMe:
There are free buses to the east. Locate them.

Nobody will send money to you. We don't want people using this opportunity to scam Nigerians.
Please I know there are free buses, But how can i get one from PH to Enugu. I have not seen/read about it. Only from Lagos to Enugu. Kindly reply lemme know asap.
Re: Atiku Is Our President by NothingDoMe: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
hesilo:

Please I know there are free buses, But how can i get one from PH to Enugu. I have not seen/read about it. Only from Lagos to Enugu. Kindly reply lemme know asap.
Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884

Contact them and ask dem.
Re: Atiku Is Our President by hesilo(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
NothingDoMe:

Send your name and phone number by SMS or WhatsApp only, to 0708 389 0884

Contact them and ask dem.

Oh!...Thank you very much Sir. I appreciate.
Re: Atiku Is Our President by coalcity19: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
SAI BABA

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Government Collects New Loan / Buhari Spent 100 Days Out Of Nigeria, Still Re-elected. No Penalty For Failure / List Of Senators Not Returning To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.