Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Buhari Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Why? (545 Views)

'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Why? by buhariguy(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2019
I can boldly tell The jobless lazy idiotic pigs to argue with their keyboard, buhari has already won his re-election since 2015 election. Can any idiotic pigs tell me which of the 19 northern state thief atiku can win and which SW state can pdp win? Buhari will also win edo, imo and akwa ibom. That means 28 states are already in the bag for buhari and 50% stake for the remaining state. THIS TRUTH IS MORE THAN PROPHECY. I hope Mynd44 and seun will put this in fp on monday 25 febuhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why? by SweetBuns(f): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2019
buhariguy:
I can boldly tell The jobless lazy idiotic pigs to argue with their keyboard, buhari has already won his re-election since 2015 election. Can any idiotic pigs tell me which of the 19 northern state thief atiku can win and which SW state can pdp win? Buhari will also win edo, imo and akwa ibom. That means 28 states are already in the bag for buhari and 50% stake for the remaining state. THIS TRUTH IS MORE THAN PROPHECY. I hope Mynd44 and seun will put this in fp on monday 25 febuhari.
read the writing on the wall and stop wailing. Nigerians wants the dullard back to daura cheesy

nothing can change his fate grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mental retardation at its best oo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why? by dlw09(f): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why? by Asshurbanipal: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
I smell frustration

1 Like

Re: Buhari Why? by buhariguy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
SweetBuns:

read the writing on the wall and stop wailing. Nigerians wants the dullard back to daura cheesy

nothing can change his fate grin
this is the problem i have with the idiotic pigs, not nigerians but the idiotic pigs wants buhari back to daura
Re: Buhari Why? by dlondonbadboy: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol..

Oshiomole is already crying.. I wonder what zombies will say when Atiku wins kastina..lol.

Buhari thrives on tribalism. So just like in 2007, we have a fulani Muslim contesting with him. Buhari cannot play the ethnic card. Buhari will lose well...
Re: Buhari Why? by buhariguy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Mental retardation at its best oo.
febuhari 25, you wil know if idiotic pigs are not mad.
Re: Buhari Why? by buhariguy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
You have not answer my question. Tell which northern and western state pdp can win. The idiotic pigs said they can not vote for fulani muslim and thief atiku is ipob christian[quote author=dlondonbadboy post=75923633]Lol..

Oshiomole is already crying.. I wonder what zombies will say when Atiku wins kastina..lol.

Buhari thrives on tribalism. So just like in 2007, we have a fulani Muslim contesting with him. Buhari cannot play the ethnic card. Buhari will lose well...[/quote.

(1) (Reply)

Card Readers Will Automatically Shut Down By 10PM On Election Day – INEC / EFCC operatives at INEC collation centre in Lagos / Buhari On The Right Track To Winning This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.