Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda: Nigeria Would Have Been In Worse State Without The Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda: Nigeria Would Have Been In Worse State Without The Church. (425 Views)

I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda: Nigeria Would Have Been In Worse State Without The Church. by wiziwealth: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda undoubtedly is one of the men of God in Nigeria serving humanity to the glory of God.  According to him in one of his sermons NIGERIA would have been in a worse state but for the Church and true Christians, as they are problem solvers and not creators of societal ills.

Read more at http://247overnaija.com.ng/news/rev-gbeminiyi-eboda-nigeria-would-have-been-in-worse-state-without-the-church-cedars/

Re: Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda: Nigeria Would Have Been In Worse State Without The Church. by ABCthings: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
"TRUE CHRISTIANS"
Emphas¥"TRUE CHRISTIANS"

1 Like

Re: Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda: Nigeria Would Have Been In Worse State Without The Church. by daddytime(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Just as China is in a tattered state without the church and will keep lending to us in spite of all of our churches...

How ironic my friend
Re: Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda: Nigeria Would Have Been In Worse State Without The Church. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
daddytime:
Just as China is in a tattered state without the church and will keep lending to us in spite of all of our churches...

How ironic my friend

The world, no matter how terrible it is now, is still a better place because of the church.

When the church eventually leaves, All hell from the beast, Appolyon and the dragon will be let loose.

The Holy Spirit keeps evil at bay because of the church FOR NOW.

china's prosperity will only surprise those who do not read the scriptures.

While Jerusalem was in serious trouble,

God prospered Babylon.

The prosperity of Babylon is not an endorsement from God. Babylon was being prepared for a great assignment.

China prospers because God let her, No nation prospers or rises to the place of power without the almighty...

I am dead sure of this. All the powers that be in the Bible were prophesied into play by Daniel. God rules in the affairs of men.

In conclusion, China is an antiGod nation.

I fear that this nation is being prepared for a great and deadly assignment. First against the church and the world at large.

China will rise. It will continue to rise and a new order in the world scheme of things shall emerge.
Re: Rev. Gbeminiyi Eboda: Nigeria Would Have Been In Worse State Without The Church. by UceeGod: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
Emphasis on TRUE CHRISTIANS.

The church is not the buildings or people who occupy them for worship. The church is made up of true disciples of Jesus Christ even though some of them may not be attending any congregation.

(1) (Reply)

Ita Faaji Building Collapse: A Lesson Too Many / ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ / Truth About Kenya Jesus Revealed, Denies Deportation Rumor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.