Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Patriot’s Prayer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Patriot’s Prayer (231 Views)

Who Is Omoyele Sowore? The Patriot You Don't Know - PART ONE / You Are A Patriot - Buhari Praises Obasanjo At 82 / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Patriot’s Prayer by Chukwurah003: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
Let us pray....
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! I say back to sender with your evil plans Atiku!!!
Back to sender Atiku! Your plans to reverse Nigeria’s economic growth shall not see the light of the day Atiku!!! Your plans to improverish Nigerians again will turn you and your band of thieves into beggars in the name of Jesus!
Back to sender in the name of Jesus!! We bind you and your fellow thieves!!! Atiku back to sender in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!! Now say after me: “our future is bright because we are free from Atiku”. Amen!!! God has removed every Atiku from our lives. Remain blessed.
Re: The Patriot’s Prayer by Gandollaar(f): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
This my Yoruba mozleem brother that's so ashamed of using his real moniker to campaign for Lifelessness

(1) (Reply)

Poll: Don’t Succumb To PDP Propaganda, Group Tells Nigerians / Buhari VS Atiku The Devil Or The Deep Blue Sea By Soibi Ransom / A New Fresh Nigeria Awaits Us, Sowore 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.