Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) (43613 Views)

M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by tendingNews: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Igbo Elders Sing Victory Song For Buhari, Say He Will Rule Again, As They Do The 4+4 Sign (Video)

Listen to their song....

"Akanchawa eee!!! Akanchawa eee!!!! Akanchawa Buhari ga-achi"

Watch the video of Elders in action HERE.....

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by tendingNews: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Nogodye(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is the true definition of Elder statemen.They have tasted the two and the have spotted the difference even in terms of infrastructure in the region.THE DIFFERENCE NOW IS CLEAR.Now to the #NextLevel.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by gidgiddy: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Some APC members gathered in a room and singing, how is this newsworthy?

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Jayslicky: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
So APC now employ people to sing in igbo, things that little children do. Atiku all the way, if they like they can sing in yoruba, fufudey, hausa, tiv and ibibio.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by hisexcellency34: 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hungry Igbo elders

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by conductor1003: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
I will sing more than this if Buhari credits my account with 1 million dollars.

At the end of the day, I'm not interested in whether Atiku or Ali Bongo is elected.

I only care about the day the shithole will be disintegrated.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by helinues: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
They are afonjas dressing like Ibo. No single soul will vote for Buhari in SE ( In Igbos voice) yet they have no PVC...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by freemanbubble: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nigeria is a scam!!!

Those Igbos were paid

I came to realise that everything about us is a scam When my uncle was given a contract by a politician who wanted to decamp to make sure that there is enough crowd on the day he is going to decamp to another party

That is how my uncle called me to look for people
That they won't spend more than an hour and they will get two thousand naira each and their transport to and fro is assured

I was shocked

So since that day i got to know that everything here in Nigeria is a scam
Those crowds in political rallies are paid and sponsored
Don't be fooled

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Who are the elders ?

The south easterners I know will never I repeat never vote buhari

Neither will we the south south

These guys are so desperate

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Greenbirth: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Apc and propaganda eeeeh. And their chief terrorist. B for blood.
B. For boko
B. For bubu
B. Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Built2last: 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why is this news, Igbos have never denied that there are no APC apologists in the east. Just that they are not up to 200k.

The Zombies boasted that there is no body to challenge Buhari in The north. The Sai Baba Mantra of 2015 died natural death in 2019.

Every tribe will have people with varying degrees of opinion. Igbos are not an exception

Just know that that region is fully Atikulated. Even Buhari and his gang of thieves know

7 Likes

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Emekadollars(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Elders in deed!

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

1 Like

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by maestroferdi: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
We sabi deceive them...

1 Like

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Checky25: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
available winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
070-19-17-59-25
sincered stakers only
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by shachris05: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
APC and desperation.

See as dem go gather village old men come give them kai kai. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Sniper4real(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Need to set up my biznez. Sourcing fund in sole proprietorship. Donation is 1 of it. Help a nigga Abeg.

Check signature
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by naijjaman(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Blinkfine: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Noted

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Iree1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Biafra pple...
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
oh please come dear election.. come hug Nigeria #23.02.19
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Emekadollars:
Elders in deed!

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office. Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
What's the name of your brand?

1 Like

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
We TRUE igbos are for Sai Baba.
We thank him for all he's doing in our region and all over the NATION.

SAI BABA All the way!
Let's do another four years together Sir.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by cleary: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari will win this election, I'm sure of it. What will pain the most is me not able to add my vote to the winning margin.
Spent 6k last week on transport just to go and vote, can't afford it again this week. E dey pain me lyk dis but victory is assured. Sai Baba all the way!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by Sirpaul(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Are you missing your ancestors and would like to join them?
SNATCH BALLOT BOX ON SATURDAY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election: Igbo Elders Sing Buhari Victory Song, Do The 4+4 (pix Video) by jaymee0(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ipob wailers.

Shey una dey see.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / ACP Oluseye Odunmbaku Dies In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.