Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,786 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Akwa Ibom REC: I Can’t Be Compromised - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom REC: I Can’t Be Compromised (483 Views)

INEC Disowns Akwa Ibom Rec, Mike Igini At The Tribunal / Court Stops INEC From Redeploying Mike Igini, Akwa Ibom REC / INEC Redeploys Akwa Ibom REC, Mike Ingini To Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom REC: I Can’t Be Compromised by newsbook: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
The Akwa-Ibom State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), Mike Igini, has described as “misrepresentation, lies and innuendos” allegations which had been on for three weeks that he and other officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), have been compromised.

According to him, he had never stepped into the home of any resident of the state and so could not have held private meetings with people that he does not know.

He was reacting to accusations of alleged compromised leveled against him by the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa-Ibom State and national chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/akwa-ibom-rec-i-cant-be-compromised
Re: Akwa Ibom REC: I Can’t Be Compromised by Moferere: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mike Igini is the best REC in Nigeria. Sound, strict and uncompromising

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom REC: I Can’t Be Compromised by slivertongue: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
"He was reacting to accusations of alleged compromised leveled against him by the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa-Ibom State and national chairman of APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole."

APC knows they can't win a free and fair election

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom REC: I Can’t Be Compromised by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
APC will be good as opposition party..

Meanwhile, ladies and Gentlemen if you want your hair and beard to grow to an enviable hight, check my signature.. You will see a positive result after two-three weeks of application..A trial will convince you!
Re: Akwa Ibom REC: I Can’t Be Compromised by MrAJQ(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Rig election at the risk of your life
Re: Akwa Ibom REC: I Can’t Be Compromised by Salvador1: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
MrAJQ:
Rig election at the risk of your life
pro apc MOD

(1) (Reply)

Why We Included Nigeria In 23 ‘dirty Money’ Blacklist - EU / Amount Of Foreign Currency Flooding The Country Alarming- Buhari / Sowore Betrayed Me Comedian Mr Jollof Says As He Quits Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.