Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air (45334 Views)

Photo Of Adams Oshiomhole And Bukola Saraki At Jonathan's Book Launch / Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by asobo: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kurtis02:
All this noise for only one plane abi.

Anyway it's a welcome development since it belongs to the state.
It's actually three bro, go through again if you don't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by shegz24(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Anikulhapo:
Buhari, where is #NigeriaAir?
Atiku, what did you n OBJ do to Nigerian Airways?

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Blackking98(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
It can only be God

©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel
akwa ibom ayaya
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Blackking98(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
dam2000:
I said it and I will Always say Nigeria will me great if a Igbo become president
okay cool. but akwa ibom is not igbo

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by montumonami(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wailer spotted
OmoManU:
Small plane and a propeller shaft plane,the noise will not be here.....that's a refurbished plane for sure cos no manufacturer makes such planes anymore.

What happens to BOEING, anyway is Bukola or Udom ever gonna hop on such planes, they have luxurious PJs na

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by fashrola(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kurtis02:

There are two airplane on ground.....

One coming soon from Canada

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by eyeview: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Akabuking:
what About Kogi state?
Kogi needs deliverance first from the satanic bondage yahaha bello and his chief of staff had sold it into using diabolic means

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by NkayStory(f): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kurtis02:

APC cretins made more noise over Nigeria Air which was nothing but a Logo.....at least Akwa-Ibom has one plane while big for notning Nigeria led by the useless APC has none after making nauseating noises all over the place...just a Logo undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Typ335: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]see below

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by princeakino(m): 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Saraki will send his boys to come steal the aircraft before you know it

The state need put in place top notch security to protect the investment

I can see that u lack brain, u better go and seek for one. I can see that good things dey purge u. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by RTSC: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
yrex01:
u nd ur pdp no get shame. They sold sold Nigeria airways n still talking rubish n u here posting der yeye hailing.

God bless Nigeria !!
It was pdp that sold Nigerian airways?
Kai.
na who do you this kin thing?

Nigeria airways failed during the buhari/IBB military junta.

Pdp was not in existence then.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by RTSC: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ray97:
Hw can u compare a national carrier to wat udom has done. U think its the same budget and planes they'll use? Udom has done greatly dont spoil the fun by comparing a state and national carrier.
So because it's a national carrier, we should waste/embezzle billions of naira on a mere logo without any substance on ground since last year?

I am happy that it is people like you that support buhari.
It shows I am not insane

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Akabuking: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
eyeview:

Kogi needs deliverance first from the satanic bondage yahaha bello and his chief of staff had sold it into using diabolic means
my chest ooo

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by kingsclass: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
What Buhari could not do at the federal level,Udom has done it at the state level.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Kurtis02(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
fashrola:

There are two airplane on ground.....
One coming soon from Canada
Seen

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
This airline will pack up in a few years after years of its accounts being in the red. It's hard enough for private airlines to be run profitably. Publicly funded airlines would be even worse. All these Niger Delta governors with the massive amounts they get from derivation funds sure like to sink their money into dumb, white elephant projects.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by djon78(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
OK no wonder, saw this plane taxing off at the runway of Lagos airport today when we were boarding 12 . 50pm Air Peace flight to Abuja this afternoon.

I was like when did this one start.

Anyway congrats to them
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by excel4us: 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
GOOD THING IS GOOD OOOO. UDOMA P LEASE COME AND RULE MY STATE (IMO STATE). I LOVE THIS!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
RTSC:

So because it's a national carrier, we should waste/embezzle billions of naira on a mere logo without any substance on ground since last year?

I am happy that it is people like you that support buhari.
It shows I am not insane
your facts are based or heresays. With ur right thinking how can som1 make a logo for a billion naira. No proof, no document, no pictures, no reciept. Am sure u wer one of those that sponsored the jubril story.

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by martjay(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Udom is the right man for the position. This is what democracy is all about, creating projects that would be beneficial to the masses and also getting revenue for the government. How I wish our leaders are mindful of the electorates that voted them into power, this country would have been one of best countries in the world. God bless Udom Emmanuel! God bless Akwa Ibom state!! God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by RTSC: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ray97:
your facts are based or heresays. With ur right thinking how can som1 make a logo for a billion naira. No proof, no document, no pictures, no reciept. Am sure u wer one of those that sponsored the jubril story.
The logo was made for huge sums.
The official figure is 183,000,0000 naira. A collosal figure nonetheless.

And we know, both wailers and masturbators alike, that the money have been embezzled.

And Nigerian air is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by nsivic2001: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
I just hope tomorrow, someone will not stand up and call it a 'MONUMENT'…...As for me I will celebrate it when I check back this time in three years time and it's still there
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by fashrola(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
Kurtis02:
Seen

K
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by goaldynboy: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Where is Nigerian Airways that APC was using to make noise last year?!

Buhari and APC are scammers!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by 4pppp(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Abia state, are we really curse?
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
RTSC:
It was pdp that sold Nigerian airways? Kai. na who do you this kin thing?
Nigeria airways failed during the buhari/IBB military junta.
Pdp was not in existence then.
Bros,PDP liquidated Nigeria Airways

Goggle it.
Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by RTSC: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Bros,PDP liquidated Nigeria Airways

Goggle it.
I don't know about liquidation. That is just semantics.

Nigerian airways was no longer functioning before pdp came into power.

1 Like

Re: Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air by MaxNdu: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=75927058]#PhotoNews

Announcing the arrival of The Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki to the official unveiling of Ibom Airline.

#IbomAir

©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel

Thats a good fit.....And Channels Television never covered the event. I am beginning to believe that the station is now politicised as they hardly show anything that put the FG is negative light since the beginning of this electoral season.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo) / Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Result, Adjourns Till October / What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.