Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Video: Two Alleged Gay Men Get Stuck During Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Two Alleged Gay Men Get Stuck During Sex (1700 Views)

Police Arrest 5 Gay Men For Gang-Raping A Boy In Kano (Photo) / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Church Burglar Dies In Lagos After Getting Stuck During Operation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Two Alleged Gay Men Get Stuck During Sex by linx123: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
A viral video circulating online shows two young men believed to be gays in an embarrassing situation.

In the video, one of the two men could be seen ‘glued’ to the other on the back as they both cried amidst attempts to detach from each other.

Bystanders who appear to be neighbours who trooped to their rescue could also be seen bringing them out from the room in which they were allegedly having the sexual intercourse.

With a cloth wrapped around them, the two virtually were folded together and placed in a car, ostensibly to be conveyed to the hospital for treatment.

Some women who appeared to be neighbours in the house believed to be a compound one could be heard grumbling and booing the two alleged gay lovers.

It is not clear yet where the incident happened, but some sceptics are of the view that the video might be an act for a film, and that may not be far-fetched.

Watch the video below:https://janefblog.com/5489-2video-two-alleged-gay-men-get-stuck-during-sex/

Re: Video: Two Alleged Gay Men Get Stuck During Sex by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: Video: Two Alleged Gay Men Get Stuck During Sex by Chetam007(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2019
So after takin my time 2 read dis tin wit kin interst only to come at d end nd disappoint me abi? Take tym o!

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With A Mentally Ill Woman, Arrested (Photos) / Fraud On My Account, I Need Urgent Help. / Cows Mysteriously Found Dead In Akungba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.