Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos (39972 Views)

Man Kills His Mother, Two Children With Cutlass In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Man Kills His 4-Year-Old Son With A Cutlass In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Graphic) / Woman Breaks Her Young Maid's Head In Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
I am of the opinion that she may have been deceived by her afonja boyfriend to mine the innocent young girl skull but Chukwu okike abiama fought for the poor girl.
Argue with your keyboard
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by gassbee: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
After God, u sopos know d next person wey u go fear
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Tallesty1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ajuma002:
Father lord I reject poverty because its only poverty that will make a mother send her child out as a maid.
Aunty guardian clap for ur self ooo it is well.
Don't reject poverty.... Speak against women's inhumanity to maids.

Her parents didn't pray to be poor.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Yoighaman(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Witches need not necessarily fly at night, what they do during daytime confirms who they are. Would she have done this to her daughter? She must be made to face the wrath of the law, wicked woman.
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by kingthreatz: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
miltonchux:
IMO women are so wicked and heartless. That's how my IMO neighbour almost killed her maid. Why are woman from the eastern part of Nigeria so wicked and treats there house help so bad.

Its so so common. Not like the maids are even up to 14 yet sef.

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Ubdavis(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
No matter her level of provocation.. . this is cruelty !
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by freethesheeple(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
wike54:
9ja wetin dey sup.....
Chaii

beans dey sup naaaa
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by CheapDataGuy: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chetam007:
I will only say two tins
1. Fear women.
2. Vote Atiku4presidnt. Send d lifeless wan home to rest.

You said two and you ended saying three
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by jrusky(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
The f u c k I n g bitch should have cut off the nah.

I just don't know how people like this are still existing. Now the bastard will be blaming the devil.

How I wish someone can use same cutlass on her head too for her to feel the joy of being matchet.

Bloody vampire. I'm sure she would be one of those wee hours fliers called witch or wizard.
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Asshurbanipali: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Imo state is cursed, always in the news for everything bad. Even the useless old man called Abagworo is very worried
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by tonex360: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why is this being wicked to maids so synonymous to ladies among all the members of the family. Ladies deris God o...
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Joystark(f): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
This is sheer wickedness.
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by boxypane(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
I hope she won't go scot free with this!!! Wicked human
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by sharpwriter(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
lonelydora:
Can you imagine? Ordinary gel oooo?

I am an advocate of "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. It won't make the world go blind, it will make people to be cautious in dealing with others.

Her head should be broken too

Lol... An eye for an eye brings people to sanity!

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
OMG! wicked soul! my God, why are these kind of bitter women still living on earth? Haba!
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
tossie101:
I'm sure that woman is a Yoruba woman, they are they ones synonyms with child maltreatment.

Just like this one here(yoruba women and wickedness are like 5and6

Why not incline to the path of sense young lady? If it's a guy who come here all the time to spew out hate, it might be understandable, i still wonder how a lady can so much have time for hate and bigot all day like you, or maybe you're a guy with a female moniker. Same thing with ziggylady and onyi22 and some other females from your side.
How many yoruba ladies even have such hateful mind not to talk of coming here all day to spew tribal hate? You people are so heartless, maltreat your maids, you nairaland igbo ladies have also proved that right with your hate filled heart, but you will still turn around and blame afonja for your problems. So pathetic people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by MissRaine69(f): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
The same woman who will go to church religiously and pass judgement on a daily basis but nearly chops someone’s head off because they used her gel.
Evil personified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nickymezor(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
She really callous..poor child
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by MissRaine69(f): 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
tonex360:
Why is this being wicked to maids so synonymous to ladies among all the members of the family. Ladies deris God o...
It’s that sense of entitlement, because she works for you she is somehow less human. What baffles me is that these women are horrible to their house helps, treat them as slaves yet leave their children in their care. The very same person you feed scraps, you let her look after the most precious thing in your life?
That is stupidity right there.
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by tossie101(f): 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Why not incline to the path of sense young lady? If it's a guy who come here all the time to spew out hate, it might be understandable, i still wonder how a lady can so much have time for hate and bigot all day like you, or maybe you're a guy with a female moniker. Same thing with ziggylady and onyi22 and some other females from your side.
How many yoruba ladies even have such hateful mind not to talk of coming here all day to spew tribal hate? You people are so heartless, maltreat your maids, you nairaland igbo ladies have also proved that right with your hate filled heart, but you will still turn around and blame afonja for your problems. So pathetic people.

Are u done? undecided
Yoruba ladies are wicked.. Just like my yoruba neighbor who always maltreats her he house help

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by onward4life(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ibo women carry F9 when it comes to Nwosu House help system of government !!!
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2019
And she is pregnant, If she dies giving birth or her newborn baby dies, she will start blaming the Innocent devil.

See fine girl, Can some one locate that girl for me I will like to Dash her 20000 Naira for a carton of Gel and new cloths, Infact. i will take her to my mother to look After. I am serious! IGBO women are Heartless.
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by chris31(m): 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
Most women are naturally wicked to other people's children

1 Like

Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by tsinzu: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Some so called human beings are nothing but animals in human skin
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
scarpa:
All women with no exception.

They are carrier of wickedness.
I'm an exception please. Can never do this to anyone.
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Ezedavo12(m): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
This girl deserves not to be a slave buhari most go
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Lampard1: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
her head needs to b broken too

#Rubbish
Re: Woman Breaks Young Maid's Head With Cutlass In Imo State. Graphic Photos by tonex360: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
MissRaine69:

It’s that sense of entitlement, because she works for you she is somehow less human. What baffles me is that these women are horrible to their house helps, treat them as slaves yet leave their children in their care. The very same person you feed scraps, you let her look after the most precious thing in your life?
That is stupidity right there.
My sister, honestly its really pathetic and heart breaking when I hear this kind of story, most time I just wonder the kind of heart some people has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo) / 15 People Killed In Mgbuosimini, Port-Harcourt Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman, Joy, Wanted For Human Trafficking And Prostitution (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.