Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi (2855 Views)

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by oluchisimfred: 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Toyin Abraham who yesterday revealed the kind of man she wants, has reportedly held her wedding introduction with Kola Jolayemi, her colleague in the Yoruba movie industry. 

Kemi Ashefon who revealed that Kola Jolayemi is the new man in Toyin Abraham's life, added that he previously dated Odunlade Adekola’s protégé, Bukola Adeeyo, who became a mum recently. It was further reported that Toyin Abraham has already held her wedding introduction, and preparations for wedding is already on. 

It was also learnt that Kola Ajeyemi is one of the popular faces in the Abeokuta caucus of the Yoruba movie industry, and a constant feature in Segun Ogungbe’s movies.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/20/toyin-abraham-allegedly-holds-wedding-introduction-with-kola-jolayemi/

lalasticlala

Re: Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by itspzpics(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Can i bliv that ?
Re: Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by nzeobi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
I wish them the best, I only hope it lasts.
Re: Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by johnkey: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
hard to believe though
Re: Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by Charmingrascal(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
This must definitely be a joke
Re: Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by Prettyvicc: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
cheesy
Re: Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Cud dis be tru?....I dont bliv it....
Re: Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by duduade: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
H
sherylbakky:
Cud dis be tru?....I dont bliv it....

Seems so cause this is not the first time there has been news about both of them

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Allegedly Holds Wedding Introduction With Kola Jolayemi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
duduade:
H

Seems so cause this is not the first time there has been news about both of them
If dis is tru....I reserve my comment...Lets wait n see

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi Is Always Desperate To Have S*x – Gedoni (video) / 21-year-old Slay Queen Video Eating 12-year-old Boy Dick (photos +video ) / Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West's Faith Is 'A Great Example For Our Kids'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.