Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Leaked Video:nde Dg Nasiru Mohammed Whitewash Buhari’s Powerful Pa Tunde And Abb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Video:nde Dg Nasiru Mohammed Whitewash Buhari’s Powerful Pa Tunde And Abb (336 Views)

ISWAP Top Member, Nasiru Mohammed Arrested In Kaduna While Welcoming New Recruit / Buhari’s Powerful PA Working For Atiku - Deji Adeyanju Cries On Twitter / Imo CP, Nasiru Mohammed Failed To Request MOPOL, Military Reinforcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video:nde Dg Nasiru Mohammed Whitewash Buhari’s Powerful Pa Tunde And Abb by willscopan: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2019
Chai Nigeria!

“Let me just tell you something, myself, Dr Ibrahim, Col Hammed Ali, Col Abdallah, Col Garba India, Dr Mahmood, Dr M.B. Shehu, Emeka Chairman TETFUND, we are the team there is nothing before the coming of Abba kyari, we sat and formed the Government right from S.As up to ministers to people that are supposed to be appointed as special advisers of the economy, there is nothing I don’t know.”

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/exclusive-leaked-videonde-dg-nasiru-mohammed-whitewash-buharis-powerful-pa-tunde-and-abba-kyari-as-a-nobody-and-boasts-of-how-he-and-six-others-formed-the-presidency-before-the-arrival-of-the-cabal/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides: CUPP Raises Alarm Over Plans To Tamper With FCT Results / President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Campaign Headquarters In Abuja / Less Than One Year Of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN As Ondo State Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.