Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

NIP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Atiku (320 Views)

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP / Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary / BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Atiku by adebayour01: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ms. Eunice Atuejide, the presidential candidate of the National Interest Party, withdraws from contesting for presidential post on Wednesday and pledge to support the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar.

Ms. Eunice Atuejide, who is also the chairman of the National Interest Party gave five reasons why she is taking such step
she said, “I believe strongly that a Nigeria led by Atiku Abubakar will drastically reduce the suffering we have all endured under the President Buhari-led maladministration.

“I believe we will come out of the bottom pile of all human development indices, particularly the crown of being the poverty capital of the world.

“I believe there will be respect for human life, less nepotism, tribalism, religious fanaticism, insensitivity and outright disregard for the wishes of the Nigerian people.

“I strongly believe more competent Nigerians will be brought together from different places of origin, religions, creed, gender, age, background etc., to form the Atiku Abubakar-led government.

“I believe he would select that government to include the best Nigerians from every corner of the country.

click to read more:https://www.benueblogger.com/nip-presidential-candidate-steps-down-for-atiku/

Re: NIP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Atiku by dlondonbadboy: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Good

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Handover On May 29 / Exposed:isokos May Never Produce Governor Of Delta State / PDP Radiating Fresh Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.