Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Are You Ready! Wizkid Ask His Fans As He Set To Release Is First Song In 2019. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Ready! Wizkid Ask His Fans As He Set To Release Is First Song In 2019. (590 Views)

Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / "I Have Two Albums Ready" - Wizkid / 'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready! Wizkid Ask His Fans As He Set To Release Is First Song In 2019. by Nairaobserver: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Starboy boss, Wizkid set to release his first hit in 2019.
Today, Nigeria biggest artist Wizkid tell his fans on gram page to get ready for his upcoming hit.

See his post below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/are-you-ready-wizkid-ask-his-fans-as-he.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Are You Ready! Wizkid Ask His Fans As He Set To Release Is First Song In 2019. by Buharimustgo16F: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hope You have Atikulate too?
Re: Are You Ready! Wizkid Ask His Fans As He Set To Release Is First Song In 2019. by Tonmiwatimmy: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
You mean ready to join you Bleep Tiwasavage ....I'm fully read boss.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready! Wizkid Ask His Fans As He Set To Release Is First Song In 2019. by Nairaobserver: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
You mean ready to join you Bleep Tiwasavage ....I'm fully read boss.
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Am Proud To Be A Virgin -naija Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Sexy Pics / Kim Kardashian Is All Reminder Attractive In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.