Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election (21024 Views)

'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' / Rescheduled Primaries: Uche Nwosu Gets 4,815 Votes. Hope Uzodinma, Zero / PDP Emerges Victorious In Rescheduled LG Election In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by wise0ne: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by straighttalk(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Fake News
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Racoon(m): 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:
Weather you and your PDP crew like it not , wailing continue till 2023
If you observe well, it should have been clear to you that even the higher grade/order zombies have simply hibernate in background of the imminent defeat staring the APC in the face @ present.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Smile4daddy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I support you totally REC... Apc are planning on rigging south south state. Please cancel it if the right materials didn't reach the state
Cancel it or not, Buhari remain the president and he will still remain the president till 2023.

My confidence is that Buhari has those of us the Sane Nigerians by his side and he Buhari will win and he will win BIG.

Wailers and Zombies together with the Igbos pigs have no choice than to waile till after 2030

1 Like

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by OndoRaph(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Atiku gain more supporter's all over Nigeria as he promise to appoint buhari as efcc chairman and appoint Osibanjo as CJN so that they will continue fight against corruption while he will focus on unemployment and insecurity get economy working again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by jaymaf(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Who gave him such power....

He is mad.
people like you are the problem of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
jaymaf:
people like you are the problem of this country

Akuko.
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Gforce2019: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2019
Racoon:

If you observe well, it should have been clear to you that even the higher grade/order zombies have simply hibernate in background of the imminent defeat staring the APC in the face @ present.

Atiku can only win this election on social media and not on the real score sheet. because most of those that will vote this Saturday are not on social media they are market women, farmers, in the interior villages and they all support baba buhari

2 Likes

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by DMerciful(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mynd44 This guys advert is becoming a nuisance! Please do something about it!
Zeus3127x:
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Buharimustgo16F: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
akdjr:
Are u among those dreaming?
Your two eye go soon clear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Gforce2019: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
Racoon:

Zombie, they hibernated because silent is the best answer for a fool....
A good product doesn't need much advert , it's bad and fake product like Atiku that you need more energy before you can sell it to people....

Atiku is a bad market... caveat empetor

1 Like

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Buharimustgo16F: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

Weather you and your PDP crew like it not , wailing continue till 2023
keep on supporting Failure very soon u life go turn to Buhari Failure with APC
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Sirjamo: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
I blame the INEC chairman for putting an Okoro in charge of logistics, they only know how to import container from China.

2 Likes

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by dhuthraki: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
Imustreturn:
Northern states have complete materials. While the south is struggling to get ..

Buhari is evil
Must you always be idiotic? Didn't read where it was reported that electoral materials for Kano, Katsina and Kebbi were sent to the wrong states?

1 Like

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Buharimustgo16F: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Marcos88:

Sharap there!!
keep on supporting Failure very soon ur life go ture to Buhari Failure with APC
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Gforce2019: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
keep on supporting Failure very soon u life go turn to Buhari Failure with APC

... and when ' Atiku lose this election, you will now become failure personified and you will keep wailing till your last day on Earth....

You will even wail to the grave owing to failure in all ramifications of your life ijn.amen

1 Like

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Buharimustgo16F: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

... and when ' Atiku lose this election, you will now become failure personified and you will keep wailing till your last day on Earth....

You will even wail to the grave owing to failure in all ramifications of your life ijn.amen
as I see u there is no difference between you and Buhari Cow in Daura because one common sense no they ur brain. Shame no they una body if not I no see any Reasonable person that we be supporting Failure like Buhari and APC. and let me tell u even in ur next life u no go achieve one quarter of my achievement in this life. but I very sure u no deserve to come life again because pple like u are the reason why Nigeria remain where they are today. Split
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Gforce2019: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
as I see u there is no difference between you and Buhari Cow in Daura because one common sense no they ur brain. Shame no they una body if not I no see any Reasonable person that we be supporting Failure like Buhari and APC. and let me tell u even in ur next life u no go achieve one quarter of my achievement in this life. but I very sure u no deserve to come life again because pple like u are the reason why Nigeria remain where they are today. Split

Sorry o! acclaimed Rich man....the last I checked, your name is not on first-hundred richest man in Nigeria...even in your state, I wonder if they know you...you carry your clueless brain come nairaland and started bragging about your money...who care?
By the undertone of your comments , I can sense you are Igbo boy.... Always indulging in empty bragging and show-up of shame...
The thunder wey go wipe your generation away is on rehearsal now ....it will soon come directly to you and kill your entire Generation....

Eediot!

1 Like

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Buharimustgo16F: 8:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

Sorry o! acclaimed Rich man....the last I checked, your name is not on first-hundred richest man in Nigeria...even in your state, I wonder if they know you...you carry your clueless brain come nairaland and started bragging about your money...who care?
By the undertone of your comments , I can sense you are Igbo boy.... Always indulging in empty bragging and show-up of shame...
The thunder wey go wipe your generation away is on rehearsal now ....it will soon come directly to you and kill your entire Generation....

Eediot!
I may not be among the richest in my state but over here in Germany I have a work that I can proud of that give me haf a million niara every month after tax.and I can feed your family bill from bingeing to the end....so don't compare ur incompetent failure with my own ok.....keep on depending on ur failure president for food u go soon regret why God bring u come this world I bet you
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by simpleseyi: 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
AccessME:
Everything about APC is so unorganized

i have never seen a set of miscrants before

Just imagine the first election been conducted by APC is gaining such momemtum controversies and inconstencies.

Please tell me which of the elections that PDP conducted that you can give 50% pass mark. even Yar'Adua admitted to the international community that the election that brought produced him as President was greatly flawed. Just bear in mind that if you snatch ballot box, you will be shot with AK-47

1 Like

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Emmakyz(m): 8:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nkemakonam62:
The Delta State Resident Electoral Commissioner, REC, Dr Cyril Omoregbe, vowed that he will not hesitate to cancel the rescheduled Presidential and National Assembly polls on Saturday should the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, headquarters delay to send all electoral materials to the state.

This may not be unconnected to the fact that prior to last weekend’s postponement, Omoregbe said the commission did not deploy election materials to the field owing to non-receipt of some sensitive electoral materials.

He warned during a media chat in Asaba, saying “if all of the electoral materials which have not been supplied but which we have notified INEC Abuja has not arrived by Friday 2.00 p.m. I will not hesitate to cancel the election. I will not wait till 2.00 a.m. to cancel the poll. Some of the discrepancies we spotted in the materials include those of other states wrongly sent to Delta and vice versa. Some local government areas did not have result sheets.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/delta-rec-threatens-to-cancel.html

Today is Wednesday and No Materials in my State. APC trying every Possible means to Conquer an Oil State, Yet, The Federal government doesn't Give them their due respect.
Which way Nigeria?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by bender79: 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
Weather Buhari like it or not Daura is his next destination come 29 of May
Yes o. "Weather buhari" is heading for daura while president buhari is heading for Aso Rock come 29 of May
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Gforce2019: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
I may not be among the richest in my state but over here in Germany I have a work that I can proud of that give me haf a million niara every month after tax.and I can feed your family bill from bingeing to the end....so don't compare ur incompetent failure with my own ok.....keep on depending on ur failure president for food u go soon regret why God bring u come this world I bet you

Story for the gods... either in Germany or in Russia , who cares? I don't need you to feed my family , I'm capable to perform my responsibility as the head of the family.
....being in Germany is none of my business...I don't want to know your worth... because it doesn't add anything to the topic on the thread , but rather present you as an impostor and a cheat..
You need to learn how to debate with people without making emphasis to what you have acquired...
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by yemi15(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
So till now ,today Wednesday, the materials have not been received?

Consequences of having a quota system product as the INEC Chairman SMH.
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Angel212: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by bizzibodi(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Why omoeregbe won gif Atiku heart attack na?
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Buharimustgo16F: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

Story for the gods... either in Germany or in Russia , who cares? I don't need you to feed my family , I'm capable to perform my responsibility as the head of the family.
....being in Germany is none of my business...I don't want to know your worth... because it doesn't add anything to the topic on the thread , but rather present you as an impostor and a cheat..
You need to learn how to debate with people without making emphasis to what you have acquired...
that is why you we Remain silence and Never to quote me again in ur miserable life that we soon sent u to early Creve if u are not care for. Zombie and killers
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by tsinzu: 12:44am On Feb 21, 2019
No more postponement o
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Danchibez: 2:42am On Feb 21, 2019
God is still angry because Nigeria's land is filled with innocent bloods, therefore Saturday's election may not b successful d second time because their bloods cries to God deliberately for...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by fortune1968: 5:59am On Feb 21, 2019
AccessME:
Everything about APC is so unorganized

i have never seen a set of miscrants before

Just imagine the first election been conducted by APC is gaining such momemtum controversies and inconstencies.
Political parties. don't conduct elections .INEC do it in Nigeria .Everything is APC .Wailer !
Re: Delta REC Threatens To Cancel Rescheduled Presidential Election by Gforce2019: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Buharimustgo16F:
that is why you we Remain silence and Never to quote me again in ur miserable life that we soon sent u to early Creve if u are not care for. Zombie and killers

You're worse than my excreta ..... useless thing... keep on living in your latrine lifestyle....and keep on living gutterly...time will come that they will use you for those useless purposes they use some of your brother for in abroad...

God punish your generations...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / Justice Liman Refutes DSS Allegations; Threatens To Abandon Profession / Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.