Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu (1376 Views)

FFK, Shehu Sani, Ben Bruce, Kadaria Ahmed React To Pdp's Victory In Zamfara / Oyedepo, Enenche, Nathaniel Bassey At PDP Victory Thanksgiving Service In Uyo / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by Zinachidinma: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by slivertongue: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2019
power must return to the people
say no to the cabals

3 Likes

Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by Vinstel: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
Jehovah has the from final say
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by sogodihno: 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
lolz, we shall see, 2 more days to go.

4+4

1 Like

Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2019
Isn't this the man with 40+ houses scattered all over the world?

Please tell him it was the devil that revealed it to him.

2 Likes

Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by Salvador1: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
ATIKU AGUERO CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE ABUBAKAR
IS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT

PETER MESSI MUSA BALOGUN OBI
OUR INCOMING VICE PRESIDENT

insha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by Gforce2019: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
I don't know the god that reveals PDP victory to you but I'm sure it's not the almighty God.... because you don't have relationship with him...

Your dream is like a man that saw himself spending money in the dream and yet he's poor in real life....
I will advise that you should go and sleep again, you will see mourning and wailing in the pdp camp owing to the monumental defeat in this general election

Ekweremadu, go back and sleep again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
No wonder you quickly retraced your steps back to PDP.
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by sammyj: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
You meant revealed it in your dreams!!!
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by jlinkd78(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
F
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by eloquentclient: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
5thElement:
Isn't this the man with 40+ houses scattered all over the world?

Please tell him it was the devil that revealed it to him.

So you believe APC's media 'trial' of the opposition
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by Corrinthians(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
Bookmarked.
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by IVORY2009(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Power must change hands this Saturday.....

Chop I chop......grin grin
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by landmark86: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Neva knew Ekweremadu as turn to a prophet grin

Well in as much is Nigeria, everybody is a prophet.
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
APc is a terrorist party
Re: How God Revealed Pdp’s Victory To Me – Ekweremadu by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
eloquentclient:

So you believe APC's media 'trial' of the opposition

Until the UK courts jail him like they did to Ibori before you believe, right?

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope / Rate Your Current Governor In A Scale Of 0-10 / Governor Wike Pays Condolence Visit To The O. B. Lulu-briggs Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.