Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

"Is It Really Hard To Produce Music In Nigeria?" - Teni Answers The Question - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Is It Really Hard To Produce Music In Nigeria?" - Teni Answers The Question (371 Views)

"I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) / "It's Really Hard Not To Whistle" - Jidenna, Tiwa Savage Blushes to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Is It Really Hard To Produce Music In Nigeria?" - Teni Answers The Question by tell9ja: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
"Is it really hard to produce music in Nigeria?" - Teni answers the question

Teni says music is not hard for her at all. She said she can make a song even when she is wakes from sleep.

The “Case” singer said “Except I die, music is the only thing that makes me happy”. She also explained how music brings life to her and also state that her focus is to create good music and have fun.

She explains how her hard work in the field has helped her do music even if she wakes up from sleep. Also, she said “music is a gift”

See her quote below:

“Except I die, that (music) is the only thing that can make me happy. That is the easiest thing I do, any other thing I do, I will be working hard.

Music is something you can wake me up and I can do it. It is a gift,”
SEE FULL STORY HERE: https://wetindeynet.com/singer-teni-music/

(1) (Reply)

Mark Angel Comedy Emmanuella Has Done It Again , You Can't Believe This / Daddy Freeze And Other Celebs Voluntarily Declare Support For Sowore / “I Was Under His Spell Until God Saved Me”- Actress, Fortune Marshal...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.