Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Cars For Sale Issue - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cars For Sale Issue (600 Views)

List Of Cars For Sale (All Sold) / Tokunbo Cheap Cars For Sale - Golf Iii And Honda Civic 2000 Model / Direct Used Usa Cars For A Cheap And Affordable Rate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cars For Sale Issue by awolols(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2010
To everyone who wants to buy a car from all these fellas that have been advertising, please ensure you see the car pysically before you even make any form of plans whatsoever. I saw a car on this site yesterday and went ahead to see it physically, the car had been in an accident before and has been resprayed and the owner claimed it has never been worked on that it was imported in July, presenting to me fake papers, You can just imagine! please endeavour to shine your eyes o

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Nissan Exterra 2001/2002 / I Need A Toyota Camry 2007 Model For 1.8-2m: / Honda 4 Sale @ Auction Prize 2010 Model (babyboy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.