Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria (493 Views)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / "The Desperate Agenda Of Buhari, An Evil Tyrant" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria by teufelein(f): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
MUHAMMADU BUHARI: AN INSTRUMENT THAT WILL BRING ABOUT COLLAPSE OF NIGERIA AND A FINAL END TO DECADES OF BONDAGE AND OPPRESSION OF ISLAMIC 'FULANI OLIGARCHY' AGAINST OTHER NIGERIANS

My spirit tells me that Buhari is an instrument and tool that will bring about the collapse of Nigeria and bring freedom to Southerners and Middle Beltans, who have been victims of 57 years of oppressive and destructive rule by the Fulani and their allies in the core North of Nigeria.
This bondage in the hands of Fulani MUST END and the time is now!

Or, how else does one explain why a 'president' folds his arms and watch while his kinsmen (Fulani militias and Islamic terrorists) overrun communities in the Middle Belt and some southern states, destroy farms/drops; kill men, women, children, rape women and take over ancestral lands belonging to indigenous Nigerians?

A president that allows this heinous crime to be committed by his 'kinsmen' for 'economic, 'political', 'religious' and 'tribal' reasons is not different from his 'kinsmen': they are both heartless, wicked, murderous and constitute threat to humanity, development and human civilization.

Knowingly or unknowingly to the tactless and unwise 'president', he continues to make more enemies from Middle Beltans and Southerners and continues to isolate himself and his barbaric tribe from the rest of Nigeria because of their atrocities against humanity.
Worse still, same 'president' continues to talk about "Nigeria's unity not being negotiable" and accuse others of "crossing the red line on the social media" for talking about issues bordering on our existence", when he is the greatest threat and enemy to Nigeria's existence, for folding his arms and watch while his kinsmen slaughter other Nigerians, destroy their farms and take over their ancestral lands in the name of "cattle rearing, free movement and grazing rights for Fulani herders".

A 'president' that left thousands of Benue indigenes to be slaughtered by killer Fulani Islamic jihadists masquerading as herdsmen and be driven away from their ancestral land CAN NOT preach 'peaceful co-existence' and 'unity' to Benue people and their sympathizers like me because he is an anathema to what he preaches.

A 'president' that allowed thousands of Southern Kaduna indigenes to be slaughtered by his 'kinsmen' is the greatest enemy of One Nigeria and is the least to preach 'sermon' about it.

He CAN NOT preach 'peace', 'peaceful co-existence' and 'unity' to the victims of Southern Kaduna genocide carried out by his 'kinsmen' because the victims and someone like me WILL NOT listen to him.

A 'president' that could not arrest Fulani herdsmen who slaughtered scores of innocent women, men, children and elderly in Nimbo-Uwani community in Enugu state in 2016 nor compensate the victims is the least to preach 'unity' to them because they and their sympathizers like me WILL NOT listen to him because he is an ANATHEMA to humanity, justice, fairness, value for sanctity of human life and Nigeria's unity.
A president that sets up military 'operations' to crush Niger Delta agitators, Biafran agitators and FAILS/FAILED to do same for killer and murderous Fulani herdsmen is definitely taking side with the killers, thereby promoting anarchy, and that is what is playing out in the South East, parts of Rivers state and the North.

A 'president' that ordered his 'police' to arrest Yoruba for defending themselves in Ile-Ile, Osun state and branded them as "criminals" even when they have not been tried and convicted as criminals by the court, for defending themselves against aggression from his kinsmen (Muslim core Northerners), CAN NOT preach one Nigeria and unity to sensible and intelligent Yoruba who do not play to the gallery on national affairs due to 'party loyalty', 'political loyalty' and 'sentiments, love and emotions' for the 'president'.

A 'president' that refuses/fails to arrest 'Arewa Youth' for threatening to commit genocide against Igbo people in the North and take over their property and businesses if they failed to leave the 'North' after October 1 2017 for asking for justice and fairness, but is eager to arrest Nnamdi Kanu all to impress the same 'Arewa Youth' who asked him to arrest Kanu to prove that he "CAN NOT ONLY BARK BUT BITES" can only set Nigeria on fire because he CAN NOT use military might, killing and intimidation of agitators to crush agitation for justice and fairness.
The very unintelligent and wicked-minded ones who might want to tell me that 'Arewa Youth' have 'withdrawn' or 'suspended' the 'quit notice' should keep their soured sermon to themselves because you CAN NOT 'suspend' 'quit notice' and coerced Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB to drop their agitation for justice, fairness and equity when you have not addressed and settled root factors behind agitation in the first place.

To my friends and others who know me and are wondering why I have been very active on the social media and 'bordering' myself about current sad situation in Nigeria, I wish to let you know that I am pained and angered by the injustice being meted out on others by Buhari, his 'kinsmen' and his 'security agencies' for asking for justice, fairness, productive federalism, equality, transparency, equity and end to killing of other Nigerians by Fulani militias and jihadists with Buhari's tacit and open support and protection.

Truth is bitter but we must tell it not minding that it will make many who hate truth see us as 'enemies'.
The truth I want to tell Buhari is that he CAN NOT use military might, violence, killing and threat to bring final end to IPOB, YOLICOM, Niger Delta Delta and other agitations rocking Nigeria.

The only thing that CAN bring final end to agitations in Nigeria and restore lasting peace, unity, prosperity and genuine economic development is entrenchment of a peoples constitution, justice, fairness, equality, equity and end to killing of other Nigerians by Fulani militias and Islamic jihadists in the name of 'cattle rearing, free movement and grazing rights'.

If Muhammadu Buhari thinks and believes that he can use coercive force, intimidation, arm-twisting, violence and killing to bring an end to Biafran and other agitations in Nigeria, my humble advice to him today Friday 15 September, 2017 is that time and events will overtake him and prove him wrong.

Only entrenchment of justice, fairness, true/fiscal/productive federalism, equality, equity, love, mutual respect, value for sanctity of human life and unconditional and final end to killing of Middle Beltans and Southerners by Fulani Islamic jihadists and terrorists, CAN bring peace, unity, oneness, prosperity and development to Nigeria.

If Muhammadu Buhari unwisely and mistakenly thinks and believes that his Fulani tribe can continue to hold the Middle Belt and South to ransom and continue to perpetrate gross injustice and heinous crime against humanity in the name of 'One Nigeria' and 'National Unity' in the 21st century like was the case since 1960, he is definitely going to be a successful instrument for final disintegration of Nigeria into many new sovereign nation-states!

He MUST not strike the ignition and provide the petrol and gasoline that will burn Nigeria into pieces in view of the anger and frustration in the land occasioned by his sectional, wicked, tribal, murderous and unpresidential actions and utterances in the past two years of being at the helms of affairs of the country, at Aso Rock, Abuja.

A word of advice is enough for the wise and a stitch in time saves nine!!!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria by zeuss: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
He who has ears let him hear
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria by princemillla(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
The marriage no work out so, let there be separation

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria by adadike(f): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Your spirit is right. Here is my pastor's prediction. Buhari will rig his way into power. There will be civil unrest and d military will take over. Agitations continues and Nigeria will finally be divided along ethnic lines and that will be the end of a nation called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria by slivertongue: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2019
SAY NO TO NEXT LEVEL OF LIFELESNESS, INCOMPETENCE, DICTATORSHIP, INSECURITY, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, AND NEPOTISM.
PLEASE LETS JOIN HANDS AND VOTE OUT THIS BLAME-GAME GOVERNMENT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF OUR DEAR COUNTRY NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
Useless people.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: An Instrument That Will Bring About Collapse Of Nigeria by adadike(f): 3:40am On Feb 26, 2019
This will soon become a reality. My pastor is also right

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election: Again Court Bars INEC From Listing APC Candidate In Imo / Pro-buhari Hackers Target And Shut Down Atiku On-line Platforms – TAAP Alleges / This Is My Vote And Its An Atikulated Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.