Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia (613 Views)

PDP Senators Will Cooperate With Your Leadership- Minority Leader, Abaribe / I Will Cooperate With Ikpeazu To Build Abia - APC Rep Member, Ben Kalu / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia by hinwazaka: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
In statement to DAILY POST on Wednesday, by
Shehu Garba, Senior Assistant to the President
on Media and Publicity, Buhari spoke at an
audience with Ahmad Qattan, Special Envoy of
King Salman Bin Abdulaziz, Custodian of the
Two Holy Mosques and Minister of State for African Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
at the State House, Abuja.
He, however, said: “I have listened carefully to
the message. I will speak with the Minister of
State Petroleum. I will call for the latest
production figures. I know that it is in our
interest to listen. We will cooperate.”

He commended King Salman for his leadership
in global oil matters, assuring that Nigeria will
continue to accord respect to the Kingdom in
that regard.
www.dailypost.ng/2019/02/20/details-president-buharis-meeting-saudi-arabia-emerge/
Re: We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia by hinwazaka: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
One day, we will wake up and hear that Buhari has sold Tinubu, oshiomole and amaechi. So this kind of matter, only you, yourself and you will discuss it and take action. You will not involve saraki and dogara before taking a decision. Na wa

1 Like

Re: We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia by faithfull18(f): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2019
This story does not have a head neither does it have a tail.

1 Like

Re: We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia by BuhariLooter(m): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2019
thank you sai baba for the person managing 3k a week with his family
thank you sai baba for man who was laid off from work as baba assumed power
thank you sai baba for the man who lost two of his workers due to Baba's myopic and unintelligent security policy
thank you sai baba for the people scared of going to farm because of Baba's brothers(herdsmen)
thank you sai baba for the people who are neck deep into dept since baba assumed power
thank you sai baba
Re: We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia by magoo10(m): 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2019
If Saudi Arabia leader was suffering from dementia and clueless like Buhari the country wouldnt have gotten to where it is today.

1 Like

Re: We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia by Daviddson(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Re: We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia by Daviddson(m): 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2019
hinwazaka:
One day, we will wake up and hear that Buhari has sold Tinubu, oshiomole and amaechi. So this kind of matter, only you, yourself and you will discuss it and take action. You will not involve saraki and dogara before taking a decision. Na wa
What a senseless post. Cooperate on what? Why didn't you copy the whole article? Stop being mischievous with news for the sake of likes.
Re: We Will Cooperate- Buhari Tells King Of Saudi Arabia by slivertongue: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
nepotist

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Condoles With Family Of Kano’s Deceased, Settle Others Hospital Bills / Buhari Wins Second Term As Nigeria’s President-New York Times / Can Someone, Anyone Tell Me Why Northerners Are Celebrating Pmb's Victory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.