Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,702 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu (1008 Views)

Tinubu's Boycott To Oba Benin Palace Was A Political Strategy By Ihordspy. / No Security Outfit Outside ESN Will Operate In Igboland – Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Protest In London "Buhari Stop The Bloodshed In Rivers State" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Akachukwuroland: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2019
I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu this evening said He called off the Boycott to save lives and properties in Igbo land and avert bloodshed...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/02/i-called-off-boycott-to-avert-bloodshed.html
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by sarrki(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol

Mazi

You people said Pmb can’t speak good English

How come you guys understand him on the ballot box snatching

3 Likes

Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by briefness: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Did he not think through before calling for a boycott? Inconsistent leader. The Kanu speaking now must be a double from Sudan.

2 Likes

Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by globemoney: 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
So it’s no longer because of the signed documents lol

5 Likes

Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by dnawah(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Akachukwuroland:

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu this evening said He called off the Boycott to save lives and properties in Igbo land and avert bloodshed...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/02/i-called-off-boycott-to-avert-bloodshed.html
and we will stand and be watching them suck our blood abi.u no know say some people dey verse pass Nnamdi Kanu
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by oyebanji44: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by BuhariLooter(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Buhari is just like Typhoid Maleria.he spreads hunger, bitterness, lack etc. It will get so worse if he comes back wit his next level of suffering that ppl might see a decent meal as an eleven course meal.
Let's try Atiku, hopefully he performs better. And if he doesn't, we send him back. One day, God will send us a good leader

1 Like

Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by slivertongue: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2019
scammer kawai

1 Like

Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Arda1000(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2019
slivertongue:
scammer kawai
tell us how much em scam you or shut up

1 Like

Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Donelli: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Akachukwuroland:

See Full Details Here

Oga this news is FALSE.
Anybody using this site is doing so at his/her own ignorance. The broadcast is still on and nothing of this sort was stated.

Mynd44 lalasticlala
This News flouts Rule 8

I strongly suggest that website be censored, it is known to deliberately propagate falsehood.
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by nonsobaba: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
globemoney:
grin grin Don't mind Nnamdi Kanu, he is a common criminal. If he had known that the election would be postponed, he would not have called off the boycott, so that he could say "Didn't I tell you people no voting"? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by MagGuy: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
globemoney:
Your Obiano would be the biggest loset come Sunday cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obingo the drunk will find succor in cheap spirit. Just imagining him hosting the VP in government house, and watching spit 'Yes SIR' inaudibilly
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Skyfornia(m): 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
Mazi
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by globemoney: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2019
MagGuy:
Your Obiano would be the biggest loset come Sunday cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obingo the drunk will find succor in cheap spirit. Just imagining him hosting the VP in government house, and watching spit 'Yes SIR' inaudibilly
Obiano is busy doing his ground work while peter obi otimkpus are making noise online from lagos.. After saturday you'll start crying rigging... Anambra election 2.0 is loading... Peter obi will become the VP of Agulu after saturday cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Wonder where this poo blogger got his information from.... I have been listening even up till now never heard kanu made such point as the reason for calling off election boycott...

Nigerians though
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by tamonokare: 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2019
Ewo Izombe
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by kid23(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2019
Akachukwuroland:

See Full Details Here

Sir stop spreading false news. I listened to the broadcast from the beginning that the end, he maintained his documents were signed and in due time it will be made public. It is now left for you to believe it or not
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by kid23(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
globemoney:

If you know Obiano go and warn him to leave our people alone --_---mazi Nnamdi kanu
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by globemoney: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2019
kid23:

If you know Obiano go and warn him to leave our people alone --_---mazi Nnamdi kanu
Abeg... Kanu don cast
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
grin
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu again at this time of our election....this is just another HEADLINE NEWS
Re: I Called Off Boycott To Avert Bloodshed In Igboland ~ Nnamdi Kanu by ozo13(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2019
Trying to be relevant as usual. His ppl wr already deserting him when he made that election boycott order.baba quickly give em self brain call off the boycott.
I wonder what he will start telling ppl if his preferred candidate lose the election .funny ppl

(1) (Reply)

Help: Holy And Innocent Senator In Severe Pain / PHOTOS: APC Leader Tinubu In Reuben Fasoranti's House / Coalition For Revolution To Hold Nationwide Protests Aug 5.. Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.