Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ (10858 Views)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / "Nigeria Has Failed, Must Be Reformed" - Professor-Ango-Abdullahi / Reformed APC (R-APC): New Faction Of APC Emerges In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by ngadaAwo: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Technocratrevie:
Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to canada
lol you're processing migration to Canada and at the same time supporting Buhari grin

what a crying shame

1 Like

Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Technocratrevie(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol you're processing migration to Canada and at the same time supporting Buhari grin

what a crying shame
Lol i would have preferred sowore though
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by FredbetTips00: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Today fixed games available now

Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Ade1199: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2019
See below ����������

Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Corrinthians(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2019
People's Demonizing Party of Mumus (apologies to Peter Wang Chung Oblair). cheesy
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by LawrenceOnline: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
We are still waiting for boko boys endorsement.... These ones are old news.
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by APCpackandgo: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Technocratrevie:
Pmb till 2023

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Why should anyone migrate to Canada if your useless Gworo chewing lifeless and grossly incompetent Buhari is working?

1 Like

Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by vengertime: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Fake news

Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Nadheer15: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2019
Slynation:
In 2015 Buhari promised Nigerian Youths 5k monthly and till today I'm not sure I've seen any alert..
Please Mr president Sir, you're owing me 190k I need the money, it's very urgent, before i will know if I will go to the next level or not.
So you just want free money like that? He has given more than to the youth, I'm well to do and I'm pretty sure you're as well, so you don't need it.
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by maxzzo1(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2019
We don't know RNDA we know NDA......where dis once come from again?
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Techkidz(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Nice one PMB till 2023
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Hotzone(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari can even claim alignment with cloned obasanjo just to garner vote
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Sheriman(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Confused People they are unstable Frustrated Bastards!!!
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by senatepresido: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2019
Slynation:
In 2015 Buhari promised Nigerian Youths 5k monthly and till today I'm not sure I've seen any alert..
Please Mr president Sir, you're owing me 190k I need the money, it's very urgent, before i will know if I will go to the next level or not.
it is actually 225,000 naira sir... 5k monthly for 45 months now
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by frowland(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Slynation:
Lol
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2019
APC the satanic party will surely get it hot from Nigerians, let zombies keep quoting each other back and forth till ejaculation, it won't change the mind of the masses. Buhari is a goner.
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by FarahAideed: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Reformed Avengers with head quarters in Festus Keyamo office
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by PresidoAtikuGcf: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Nadheer15:
[s]So you just want free money like that? He has given more than to the youth, I'm well to do and I'm pretty sure you're as well, so you don't need it[/s].

People are suffering so Buhari must be shown the way out, you are well to do that's for you. We are considering the masses here not you.
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Beetobee(f): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2019
Slynation:

One of them lazy shitheads!
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by FocusedDiva(f): 11:25am On Feb 21, 2019
BUHARI'S SECOND TERM

Civil Servant or Public Servant should think twice before casting their VOTE. One factor is that at least 70% of ALLOCATION to STATES comes from NNPC.

IF eventually NNPC is sold to ATIKU's friends as promised, definitely your SALARY has being sold off, your JOB has being sold off. Think deeply. Thanks.

~Retired Biafran Army "Chinedu Madu" caution civil servant.

This election has the following in built factors:
The licenses of DISCOS have expired and the PMB’s government is to allow more companies to come in.

The OIL prospecting licenses of the Generals have expired and PMB is set to allocate them to the States for infrastructural development and thirdly and the most important the monopolistic license issued to INTELS with an annual revenue of N300 billion will expire in 2020 and PMB will not renew it. This has been the mainstay of Atiku. Wike and Secondus are also beneficiaries.

Therefore the elections is between the masses and those who have cornered our commonwealth.

If you are not their friend and you are supporting them without verifying these expiry dates of their economic dominance you have to think twice.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Ska168: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] see below

Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by GuntersChain(m): 11:52am On Feb 21, 2019
its just a mirage. Dont be deceived. Guard your vote.
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by osscarr(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
no b only avengers; na infinity war

as clueless as buhari
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by Afospecialk: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
We dont need any support from any Avenger for my able PMB

PMB next level 100% guaranteed

Katsina state vote alone is enough for IPOB population so what are the IPOB talking about?

We don't need any help from any useless Avenger

SW solidly behind you my able PMB
Re: Reformed Avengers Endorse Buhari, Denounce Atiku's ‘peoples Demonizing Party’ by dan2976: 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
No be only avengers.. Na justice league.. Lazy youths.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Securitise NLNG Dividends For $7bn Cash / APC Postpones Convention Till 2018 / More Debt For Nigeria, As FG Seeks $100 Million Broadband Loan From India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.