Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report (2162 Views)

JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) / JAMB Has Finanly Extends 2018/2019 UTME Registration / JAMB Rescheduled The Date For 2018 Mock Exam – See The New Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report by osasdivine00: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2019
����
Just in.

*WE JUST RECEIVED AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM JAMB ON THE REAL DATE OF THE EXAM*

When is jamb 2019? Jamb had finally gave an official statement on the postponing of Jamb 2019. So is it true the exam has been post poned find out more details directly from Jamb

http://www.onlinetutorial.com.ng/2019/02/Jamb-postponing.html?m=1
Re: Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report by ABCthings: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
The type of Thunder that will fire op ehn? angry ;00f

1 Like

Re: Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report by Isobug: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2019
This op is insane
Re: Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report by Ebidaniel110: 7:48am On Feb 21, 2019
That God for this forum there have been alot of controversies lately
Re: Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report by jericco1(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2019
pinhead
Re: Jamb Has Announced The New Date For The Exam See Full News And Official Report by Anelekizito(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2019
I am KIZITO ANELE.. A FILM MAKER.. AND SEEKING SPONSORSHIP (personels that would love to sponsor this project and make money) / OR PRODUCTION HOUSES THAT WOULD LOVE TO PATNER WITH ME OR INVEST IN THIS CINEMA MOVIE I AM ABOUT TO BRING TO THE SCREENS..This is a big production.. Something that would generate millions if achieved

You can contact me through
Anelekizito@gmail.com
+2349092235578
Ig: kizito Anele

Title: *VODKA*.
Logline: *The dead are still living*.
Genre: *horror/ Thriller*
script page: 106pgs
Feature lenght.

*SYNOPSIS*

SYNOPSIS : A group of young friends *CHRIS*, *DANIEL* , *BRENDA*, *ANITA*, *GRACE*. who are on vacation decide to visit their friends or family who are on the east side. But this time they decide to go by road trip with the company of a hard drink named ( vodka).. They are all tipsy due to the effect of the hard drink they have been consuming all through the journey.
The journey gets fearful and frightening because Little did they know that the area has been taken over and now overrun by *zombies* the walking dead. The characters are exposed to death or becoming one of the dead walking. It then becomes a fight or show of survival, the risks, and all the things you'll have to do to survive. but the question is, are this events real or an illusion created in their heads out the consumption of the drink named *VODKA?*.

(1) (Reply)

MATH CLASS!! If You Can Solve This Primary 2 Math Quiz, You Deserves To Rule Nig / Imsu Second List Is It Out ? / I Need Yabatech Nd 1 Past Question (accountancy ) Full Time /part Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.