Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

- Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (378 Views)

How Having A Retroverted Uterus Affects Conception And Pregnancy / Don't Overlook These Symptoms,you Might Be Having A Tapeworm Infection / I’m Not The Doctor Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, PH Nurse Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Gospeltruth01: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
Please I’m having a serious problem and I need help badly. I had this small swollen on my face and thought it was pimple initially, I didn’t take care of it immediately in less than 4days it was really swollen big. Some people thought it was boil and offered me some remedies which I tried but to no avail. About three weeks after it finally opened and I drained most of the puss out, only to wake up and it was swollen again. It’s now a routine, everyday I drain it off but in less than 5mins it’s swollen again. Please help me.
It’s been like a month already.
Lalasticlala, Dominique I need help please
Re: by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2019
You playing them say this and them say that with your health right? Is there no hospital where you stay?
Re: by enny234: 12:46am On Feb 21, 2019
Gospeltruth01:
Please I’m having a serious problem and I need help badly. I had this small swollen on my face and thought it was pimple initially, I didn’t take care of it immediately in less than 4days it was really swollen big. Some people thought it was boil and offered me some remedies which I tried but to no avail. About three weeks after it finally opened and I drained most of the puss out, only to wake up and it was swollen again. It’s now a routine, everyday I drain it off but in less than 5mins it’s swollen again. Please help me.
It’s been like a month already.
Lalasticlala, Dominique I need help please
Hi, how large does the swelling get? Can you quantify the size?
Re: by Gospeltruth01: 5:16am On Feb 21, 2019
enny234:

Hi, how large does the swelling get? Can you quantify the size?
My main problem is that each time the puss comes out it refills quickly and gets bigger.

(1) (Reply)

SAY NO TO DEPRESSION -100% Herbal Tcm Products For Anxiety&Depression Treatment / What Is Killing Your Kidneys / 6 Main Causes Of Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.