Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

White Woman Uses Pidgin English To Communicate With A Nigerian Yahoo Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Uses Pidgin English To Communicate With A Nigerian Yahoo Boy (35783 Views)

Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: White Woman Uses Pidgin English To Communicate With A Nigerian Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
some people go just come here dey lie like sey na lie Mohammed burn dem

Lol.... You think only those of you in Nigeria access Nairaland? Why would you say I'm telling a lie?

The fact that you're in Nigeria doesn't mean that every Nigerian is living in Nigeria. I access this thread daily because it keeps me constantly in touch with realities back home.

Your response is entirely wrong! It tells poorly of you.
Re: White Woman Uses Pidgin English To Communicate With A Nigerian Yahoo Boy by enemyofprogress: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Kkshanana90:

Lol.... You think only those of you in Nigeria access Nairaland? Why would you say I'm telling a lie?

The fact that you're in Nigeria doesn't mean that every Nigerian is living in Nigeria. I access this thread daily because it keeps me constantly in touch with realities back home.

Your response is entirely wrong! It tells poorly of you.
Daddy I didn't call your name o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Stoned To Death By Vigilante In Benue (Photo) / Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.