Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes (24515 Views)

"We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos / LASG Begs Igbo Traders To Reopen Alaba, Bemoans 75% Loss Of State IGR / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by silibaba: 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Now the scum needs okoro 5percent.
How many ibo pikin dey public school for lagos self. If you still doubt, go for head count

fyi. jimi agbaje will soon take over alpabeta

rewind 2015 election i was at a bar chilling with my alaba brother sayin ..jonathan don enter.....without casting my vote. This time around i will go to my polling unit on the eve of election with my mat to cast my vote.

Bear in mind that i dont t hate buhari
but dont want to gain sight on tinubu,amaechi,lai muhammed, adams oshomole,and the cabals ............never again.............

Peace out

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by AnalQueenluci: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2019
baysol:

Do what you like but don't blackmail anyone if you are forced back to ala potopoto.
n nigerdelta wl teach u lesson u wont forget

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by AnalQueenluci: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
oshionelecky:

HOW ARE WE YOUR COUSINS? GOD FORBID.
yorubaman

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by mightyhazel: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
limeta:

Yes pls follow him to duara instead of 150 cows now it will be 151 gay cows
jeez! this is murder!

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by mastar111: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:
I have decided to follow buhari I have decided to follow buhari I have decided to follow baba No turning back,no turning back
Very correct. Follow him to daura. No turning back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Sagay212: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2019
Lol...fooli.sh sets of iPods already running over the thread like headless chickens. Your useless votes don't count. Tinubu is your master any day any time. It's the normal thing for politicians to do. Instead of you airhead to learn, you'll rather run your mouth and chest beat as usual.

By Sunday una eyes go clear and y'all will fool.ishly go back to chanting biafrau.d as usual. But be rest assured that foo.lishness from ipods will never be tolerated. Ya'll will be dealth with mercilessly if you ever try to protest any biafrau.d nonsense after losing.

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Fourwinds: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2019
Tinubu's brain is filled with relaxer...the stupid man is pleading with people and same time threatening them... What type of foolishness is this

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
senatordave1:

I have decided to follow buhari
I have decided to follow buhari
I have decided to follow baba
No turning back,no turning back
Omo odun melo ni o ki n to mo esi ti maa fun o?
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by gladisa7: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
he is begin ''awon okoro'' them?
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Another round of applause.
Bros, you will never be poor again in this life
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2019
Even if they postpone the election again and again, I will still borrow money and travel to east to vote for Atiku..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by STORM2(f): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
nijabazaar:
Imagine ...

As if Igbos are second class citizens embarassed

Everyone in APC is just diabolic. What the fvck happens to one nigeria. This is the kinda statements that lends massive support to far right activists like Nnamdi. So Igbos are some kinda foreigners given special permit to stay in Lagos? Is all right!

Its only a matter of time!
I was also amazed by the comment. No wonder it's so easy to make people start struggling for Biafra. How can Tinibu come out and say that igbos should be grateful for being treated as Nigerians in Nigeria? It's unbelievable! They want igbos to be foreigners in their own country? Please let all this tribal nonsense end. Allow people to vote for who they wanna vote for. Stop with the threats ...and stop with the ethnic divide....just stop

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by STORM2(f): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Sagay212:
Lol...fooli.sh sets of iPods already running over the thread like headless chickens. Your useless votes don't count. Tinubu is your master any day any time. It's the normal thing for politicians to do. Instead of you airhead to learn, you'll rather run your mouth and chest beat as usual.

By Sunday una eyes go clear and y'all will fool.ishly go back to chanting biafrau.d as usual. But be rest assured that foo.lishness from ipods will never be tolerated. Ya'll will be dealth with mercilessly if you ever try to protest any biafrau.d nonsense after losing.
Dude....I feel sorry for you. Like really really sorry for you. You see this as a battle between yorubas and igbos....you're just being deceived. But go ahead and focus on tribe....when u get tired of that focus on religion...go ahead and call Tinibu your master....don't think for yourself. God deliver us from people who are like u.
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by STORM2(f): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
oshionelecky:

HOW ARE WE YOUR COUSINS?
GOD FORBID.
He said we and our cousins in the south south....I'm sure u don't know there are igbos in Delta State....lol...you people are funny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Truckpusher(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
limeta:

Yes pls follow him to duara instead of 150 cows now it will be 151 gay cows
grin grin
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Yeah.he did it so it would be on record that he extended a hand of support from you guys

I know for sure buhari and sanwo olu will win
Then we will now watch if you guys would open it stinking mouth to solicit for posts

U guys are building houses here in Lagos?
Can a youruba or hausa man be given that opportunity in the east?
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by mexzony: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Is it just me or is that a thinly veiled threat to the Igbos.?
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by ewizard1: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
One thing I hate reading on these threads is a Yoruba claiming...
"We Yourubas would vote for Buhari..." or "We Yorubas have decided to Articulate..."

Are you all Bastards?? Stay on your Yoruba and declare and don't generalize the YORUBAS. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by Preciousgift90: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
tobby98:
I am a Yoruba but this Igbos are the most sophisticated sets of people in Nigeria. They know their onions and go for it...Igbos are not just voting Atiku coz of Obi but because Atiku is a business man and the Igbo race is business friendly..
I Oluwatobiloba would vote Atiku for a better economy...Osinbajo is a Yoruba shey e put food for my table?
God Bless U Dear, Ur Reasoning Is Jst Like Dat Of Many Yorubas I Hv Around Me. They Will Simply Say I May Consider Apc At State Level Bt For Presidency Pdp Is My Take because Of Business Polity
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by STORM2(f): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
ewizard1:
One thing I hate reading on these threads is a Yoruba claiming...
"We Yourubas would vote for Buhari..." or "We Yorubas have decided to Articulate..."

Are you all Bastards?? Stay on your Yoruba and declare and don't generalize the YORUBAS. Fools.
God bless you. It's very annoying. Just like assuming every Igbo person is a follower of Nnamdi Kanu or that every hausa Fulani is a religious tyrant. It's very annoying generalizing things....
Re: Tinubu Begs Igbo In Lagos, Osinbajo Appeals To Hausa Community For Votes by nwanyionitsha: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
centurionpapa:

shut up odale omo
Same to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Border Closure: FG Seized Guns, 5,676 Cartridges, 1,957 Vehicles, Others / Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year / Shooting At Abuja Legislative Quarters, 4 Dead, More Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.