Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Sexy Photos Of "AMVCA Nominee" Nollywood Actress Bimbo Ademoye! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Photos Of "AMVCA Nominee" Nollywood Actress Bimbo Ademoye! (2379 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Yvonne Jegede Shares Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of "AMVCA Nominee" Nollywood Actress Bimbo Ademoye! by khije(f): 2:58am On Feb 21, 2019
was born in Lagos to Mr. and Mrs. Adekunle Ademoye and I have one sister. I had a very average childhood but I remember being quite naughty. I loved food a lot and I didn’t like to go to school or read. Although I was very shy, I was always the loudest in a room once I got comfortable there. I also had this very bad habit of picking food from the floor. So, one day on my way back from school, I saw some candy in the gutter and the next thing I knew, I was in the gutter; diving and trying to get the candy. My dad was a single father; so things were quite tough. At a point, I had to live with my aunty.

Bimbo Ademoye is a Nollywood actress born in Lagos , she belongs to a family of four (including parents). She attended st. Magaret's primary school in Ikorodu Lagos state and mayflower secondary school in Ogun state and went to Covenant University Ota also in Ogun state.
She ' s best know for her role in "back up wife" 2017 where she was nominated for best actress in a TV/…
was born in Lagos to Mr. and Mrs. Adekunle Ademoye and I have one sister. I had a very average childhood but I remember being quite naughty. I loved food a lot and I didn’t like to go to school or read. Although I was very shy, I was always the loudest in a room once I got comfortable there. I also had this very bad habit of picking food from the floor. So, one day on my way back from school, I saw some candy in the gutter and the next thing I knew, I was in the gutter; diving and trying to get the candy. My dad was a single father; so things were quite tough. At a point, I had to live with my aunty.

Bimbo Ademoye is a Nollywood actress born in Lagos , she belongs to a family of four (including parents). She attended st. Magaret's primary school in Ikorodu Lagos state and mayflower secondary school in Ogun state and went to Covenant University Ota also in Ogun state.
She ' s best know for her role in "back up wife" 2017 where she was nominated for best actress in a TV/…
https://fuunnblogg..com/2019/02/bimbo-ademoyebiography-pics.html

(1) (Reply)

"Your Favorite WCW" - Tonto Dike Stuns In Cleavage Revealing Outfit (photo) / Mercy Aigbe Poses With Young Fan Asking For Selfie In Market (photo, Video) / Snapchat Slayqueen Known As Hajia P*ssy AKA Queen Of D*cks Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.