Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Truth About Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Atiku Abubakar (758 Views)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In 2015 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Greenvaiper: 3:32am On Feb 21, 2019
ATIKU IS A LOOTER...

Atiku is a looter, Atiku is a thief. This refrain has virtually become all APC achieved in four years.

Things to note about ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR:

1. Atiku has been out of public office for almost 12 years now, since 2007.

2. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar became a billionaire in Nigeria before 1999.

3. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar contested for SDP presidential primaries alongside MKO Abiola in 1992 and willingly dropped his ambition for Abiola in a gentle man's manner, just as he didn't scatter APC when President Mohammad Buhari was chosen instead he worked closely with all forms of support to prove that he has never been desperate for power.

4. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar won Adamawa state gubernatorial democratically in 1999 before his 1992 political sportsmanship was remembered and he was appointed Vice to President Olusegun Obasanjo.

5. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar resigned from Nigerian custom service in 1989 that was 10 straight years before he became Nigerian Vice President but all that while he was still a multi billionaire.

6. APC Leader Bola Ahmed Tinubu once narrated how after Now President Mohammadu Buhari was elected APC flagbearer for 2015 polls that the party was out of fund and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar donated N2billion naira and a pretty IJ bate jet for logistics and left to rest in the UK, that after two weeks the needed another money, he (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) in company of other APC leaders went to UK to plead with him for more fund which he gave them more N5 billion naira according to their report, now my question is, ALL THIS WHILE ATIKU WAS SPONSORING THE AMBITION OF SAINT BUHARI "MR INTEGRITY", WASN'T HE CORRUPT THEN?

WASN'T HE A THIEF? WASN'T HE A LOOTER?

Does that mean that APC was brought to power with looted fund? ,

So was saint Mohammadu Buhari sponsored by a thief?

This questions remain unanswered and a Judgement unto all those that benefitted from him 2015 and suddenly discovers that he is a thief.

7. Can any Nigerian sincerely point at any political leader from the post of a State Governor upwards since 1999 that all he had was only his constitutionally provided salary and allowance, just one person so we can use him as a yardstick or perimeter of judgement against Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, I will still wait until I see one but before then.

8. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as he keeps saying has never been convicted by any court not even EFCC, he has been and always available all this while.

9. Let's assume Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a looter, greedy and a thief, corrupt by implication, what is Bola Ahmed Tinubu? the leader of Nigeria ruling party, a Saint?

10. What is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, an imam? What is Godswill Apkabio, a monk? Raji Fashola, Orji Uzor Kalu etc.

Conclusively, as a nation today, we have more challenges than we had in 2015; worst among them is
Poverty, no more respect to the sanctity of human. Now human life can just be wasted at any slightest provocation and nothing will happen, that is the worst thing that can happen to any society, besides Tribalism as never seen before, insensitivity and outright disregard for the feelings of Nigerian people, Lies especially in a manner that insult average human intelligence, gross incompetence, brazen intolerance and abuse of power especially by security officials.

All these has beset our democracy. For this reason, i will vote for my conscience and you too should vote your conscience.

God bless Nigeria
Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34am On Feb 21, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Our selling points for our darling President MUHAMMADU BUHARI @.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use a needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

If you are a true Buharist share until it get to the end of the world.....

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Greenvaiper: 3:37am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75944855:

Zombie, i done forget say na for darkness and night time una dey function

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46am On Feb 21, 2019
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75944855:

My selling for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use a needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku.

Correct write up bro. Always representing....

TEAM 4+4 ALL DA WAY, NO SHAKING, NEXT LEVEL OF HIGHER HEIGHTS IS A SURE DEAL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Seetto: 3:51am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75944855:

And lots more...

The children of hate will not see this,

If you ask me, the point you listed above is the reason why I am supporting buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Zombie, i done forget say na for darkness and night time una dey function
Wailing zombie, na from your dream u dey reply her from too abi?!
U go wail tire, thief thief supporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:54am On Feb 21, 2019
READ BELOW US SENATE COMMITTEE REPORT ON Atiku THE PRESIDENT OF BIAFRA LAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Seetto:

The children of hate will not see this,

If you ask me, the point you listed above is the reason why I am supporting buhari.
God bless you bro.
It is good to see reasonable people like you around here.
The future looks bright with youths like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:57am On Feb 21, 2019
couragemurphy:

Correct write up bro. Always representing....

TEAM 4+4 ALL DA WAY, NO SHAKING, NEXT LEVEL OF HIGHER HEIGHTS IS A SURE DEAL
God bless you bro.
A better Nigeria is what we want.
To the NEXT LEVEL we go.
Cheers!

1 Share

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 21, 2019
A man with good intentions for a country will not be this desperate by betraying his Parties (PDP, APC etc), spending so much to rig Presidential primaries (2015, 2018), lying about his background, backstabbing his superiors eg OBJ, and lots more.

You need to witness how he used hard currency in Port HARCOURT to buy votes of delegates to the extent that Gov Wike walked out of the venue.

So let me ask, how will he recover all the money he has been lavishing in a desperate attempt to be president without looting our nation dry?

A good leader with good intentions will never go this extent. Atiku IS A THIEF AND A BETRAYAL THAT CAN NEVER CHANGE JUST LIKE SARAKI HIS CHIEF OF STAFF IN CRIME

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 21, 2019
post=75945031:

God bless you bro.
A better Nigeria is what we want.
To the NEXT LEVEL we go.
Cheers!

Na so, either the wailing wailers like it or not. Nigeria must move to the next Level

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09am On Feb 21, 2019
couragemurphy:

Na so, either the wailing wailers like it or not. Nigeria must move to the next Level
Yes o, if they don't want to move to the NEXT LEVEL with us, they can follow Atiku to Cameroon after the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Guestlander: 4:11am On Feb 21, 2019
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar became a billionaire in Nigeria before 1999.

Can you please explain to us how he became a billionaire even though he served as a customs officer for most of his adult life.
Did he import rice as a side business while serving as a senior customs officer?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by Greenvaiper: 4:43am On Feb 21, 2019
couragemurphy:
A man with good intentions for a country will not be this desperate by betraying his Parties (PDP, APC etc), spending so much to rig Presidential primaries (2015, 2018), lying about his background, backstabbing his superiors eg OBJ, and lots more.

You need to witness how he used hard currency in Port HARCOURT to buy votes of delegates to the extent that Gov Wike walked out of the venue.

So let me ask, how will he recover all the money he has been lavishing in a desperate attempt to be president without looting our nation dry?

A good leader with good intentions will never go this extent. Atiku IS A THIEF AND A BETRAYAL THAT CAN NEVER CHANGE JUST LIKE SARAKI HIS CHIEF OF STAFF IN CRIME

When will zombie start having sence? How many parties did your lord and saviour buhari change within 5yrs because of his desperation for power? Gerrout from here, abeg
Re: The Truth About Atiku Abubakar by rinzaugustine: 5:08am On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari doesn't have anything to offer Nigeria anymore

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How PDP "Won" Ekiti Governorship Election On Nairaland / Nigeria Decides: Onitsha Mall Parking Lot As At Yesterday- PICTURES / Kwara State GOVT Suspends Civil Servant For Supporting APC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.