Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k (563 Views)

I Need Single Room Selfcontain In Ketu / Selfcontain In Aguda Surulere / A Shearing Selfcontain In Vi 850k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by yom2(m): 3:56am On Feb 21, 2019
2 to share kitchen and bath selfcon in a bq in ilupeju estate.:250k call 07031874579
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by chrisbaxtian(m): 3:58am On Feb 21, 2019
yom2:
2 to share kitchen and bath selfcon in a bq in ilupeju estate. call 07031874579

what do you mean by "2 share". How much is the place? I know someone interested and in urgent need of an apartment.
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by yom2(m): 4:04am On Feb 21, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

what do you mean by "2 share". How much is the place? I know someone interested and in urgent need of an apartment.
2 neigbours make use of kitchen and bath, 250k
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by ipobarecriminals: 4:20am On Feb 21, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed sad grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin sad smiley wink
yom2:
grin.Baba kabiru house.How is this kind be self contain apartment and u still charge 250k each? Haba! Agent kamilu.Wen decent self contain apartment at ogba,Egbeda cost 200/250k.Nah one dilapidated one u wan rent for 250k.Fear God

1 Like

Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by ipobarecriminals: 4:29am On Feb 21, 2019
sad cool grin grin grin grin grin grin
chrisbaxtian:

lipsrsealed.2 to share kitchen/ restrooms. How is dat one self contain apartment? I knw one agent @Egbeda dat can help u with flat/ self contain @Egbeda/environ.
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by yom2(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed sad grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin sad smiley wink grin.Baba kabiru house.How is this kind be self contain apartment and u still charge 250k each? Haba! Agent kamilu.Wen decent self contain apartment at ogba,Egbeda cost 200/250k.Nah one dilapidated one u wan rent for 250k.Fear God
bros I don't fix prices I market properties thats fair and is available. if u know ilupeju, anthony , Maryland and gbagada u know how scarce and prized these roomself are. I am not d lanlord.
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by yom2(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed sad grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin sad smiley wink grin.Baba kabiru house.How is this kind be self contain apartment and u still charge 250k each? Haba! Agent kamilu.Wen decent self contain apartment at ogba,Egbeda cost 200/250k.Nah one dilapidated one u wan rent for 250k.Fear God
meanwhile that should be for someone that preferes those areas
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by obi58: 7:03am On Feb 21, 2019
yom2:
meanwhile that should be for someone that preferes those areas

Then call it what it is...

A room! Not self contained!!!

Must you lie to make your percentage?
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by yom2(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2019
obi58:

Then call it what it is...

A room! Not self contained!!!

Must you lie to make your percentage?
if i intend lying I wpunt be explicit with 2 to share. meanwhile nobody is going to jump in ur pocket and pull out d money. if u don't like it u walk away simple. no need for insults.
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by obi58: 8:46am On Feb 21, 2019
yom2:
if i intend lying I wpunt be explicit with 2 to share. meanwhile nobody is going to jump in ur pocket and pull out d money. if u don't like it u walk away simple. no need for insults.

Oga stop pussyfooting around the issue.

Calling a room with shared facilities a self-contained room is a blatant lie. Stop trying to qualify the statement.
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by estatestown: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2019
Please list your property for complimentary @ estatestown.com. Fully 100% free for estate agents in Nigeria just like Zoopla & rightmove in UK. There are no payment gateways. Why estatestown.com? Our core duty is to curb the menace of Estate Agents in Nigeria. Please bear in mind that unregistered estate agents with Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) will not be accepted. Android App for estatestown (App name = estatestown) created on 9 Feb 2019 at 07:40 GMT, is live in the Google Play Store. Click here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estatestown.myapp to install

Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
yom2:

for N250k?! you must be kidding me!
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
sad cool grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed.2 to share kitchen/ restrooms. How is dat one self contain apartment? I knw one agent @Egbeda dat can help u with flat/ self contain @Egbeda/environ.

Egbeda is too far. The person works on the island
Re: Letting: A Room Selfcontain In Ilupeju. 2 To Share Kitchen And Bath:250k by ipobarecriminals: 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
chrisbaxtian:

Egbeda is too far. The person works on the island
i live around lekki/Epe expway.Just tellin u dat i knw a reliable agent around Egbeda.Tell ur friend to check surulere/yaba axis

(1) (Reply)

A Room Self Contain To Let At Affordable Price / Store For Rent At Isheri, Ojodu, Berger@6k / Distress Sale: Luxury 4 Bedroom Duplex Off Orchid Hotel Road Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.