Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

“Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled (37542 Views)

Ex-Gov Emmanuel, Ibom Air Mgt Storm Canada As Ibom Air Gets 10 New A220 Planes / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by GGirll: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
grin
Bintabisiriyu:
Nigerian air is in buhari hairy anus.

grin grin grin
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by openmine(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
Ibom air is utter rubbish. Udom went to Canada to purchase decommissioned planes and make it seem like an achievement. I pray most of you hailing this show of shame won't be onboard when it crashes sad
Proof please!
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by anonymous1759(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2019
keryj:

Bros, you started this lullaby well but ended it badly.
So we should clap and applaud APC for doing all this because PDP has done them before. Should we also clap for them because they did it more worse than pdp? ( Like PDP postponed election in 2015 just few days while APC did worse by postponing just few hours, )

Didn't APC say they were coming to change all the horrible things PDP did? For this your reasoning u no try abeg

Bros, do you think four years will be enough to change everything in Nigeria I know Buhari is not doing up to 100% but I've seen some things he's doing that gives me hope.. The fraud Obj and Co did with ibtc, lead way insurance is been cleansed but the public won't hear that.

Did you ever imagine that some people will just add money to Nigeria's Budget for their personal use?? Obj and jona knew all these and still sign it.(budget padding).

Infrastructure wise they've completed more project in four years to PDP 16 yrs. The rail is making progress, agriculture is also making progress we've more people engaged in farming than ever before it's still in progress.

Buhari also promise to take away oil well licenses given to individuals. Which Obj and Co did. How can someone own an oil well is that fraudulent Nigeria's asset were sold to family and friends for cheaper rate and the same person wants to come back again.

During buhari first year in office he delt with bokoharam when lia Mohammed said they're technically defeated. That was true to an extent until the Nigerian government paid money to them in exchange for some girls due to pressure of Nigerians.

To me he got it wrong, he wanted to please everybody. He made himself an ice cream seller in that aspect. Rather than a leader. That's when bokoharam re-group and started terror. To me I see those fulani-herdsmen- as a fraction of boko haram and it's political. When attacks is carried on in other parts of the county they're considered bandit but in the north central it's fulani herdsmen.
To me buhari got it wrong for giving money as Ransom to terrorists just to score cheap political score.

And the governor's in those states didn't do enough with their security votes 100 mil they just sit and wait for the federal government.

I would love to see buhari's second tenure what he'll do when he have nothing to lose anymore. The likes of obj are scared. I would love to see PMB deal with all PDP big wigs so they'll be war between them so when PDP clinch onto power they'll have a revenge on the Apc big wigs.

Atiku government will be like that of GEJ and we don't want someone like that.. Someone who's planning to sell the Nationa's biggest asset to who I don't know but I think to himself, Saraki and Co will earn shares in the NNPC. But in Nigeria we don't look beyond our nose. Vote for your choice but I prefer Buhari to Atiku. The Atiku sounds criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by seangy4konji: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
At least we see face cap and t shirt of Air nigeria..go to kenya airport there and count places going to different routes all over the world and one nigerian can buy 5 states in Kenya with plenty of change to still remain pocket..

shameless bastards.
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by lomprico(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
Ibom air is utter rubbish. Udom went to Canada to purchase decommissioned planes and make it seem like an achievement. I pray most of you hailing this show of shame won't be onboard when it crashes sad

Bad Belle! It won't crash!

Where is buhari's Nigerian air?
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by mercenary: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
But Buhari didn't even unveil toy planes for the scam Nigeria air
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by PapaAdanna: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari is ...
Rigid
A lier
A thief
Incompetent
Blood thirsty
A deceit
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by gottliebglobal(m): 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
You are grossly misinformed. It is a crime in Canada, the US and other advanced countries to sell decommissioned aircrafts. You can criticize without misrepresenting facts. Kindly make Google your friend.
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by pek(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
XTHRONE:

That's not the question,ibom air is just state owned, the question is where is Nigeria air.
that question should be directed to Atiku.
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by SURElee(f): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2019
While I commend the government of Akwa ibom state. I hope they will not be used to fly government workers on credit that they won't be able to manage the fleet of aircraft and pay workers as and when due. I sincerely hope that the aircraft when in need of servicing and maintenance are serviced and passed through safety checks before they fly after service s/maintenence. I hope it is not even people have booked for flights, passengers will now be delayed because a certain govt staff who is supposed to be on that flight also is delaying everybody with his African time madness

Now we commend the government and hope the Nigerian leaders can see now even if them blind before.
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by COCKCROW: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
PointZerom:
Buhari launched only the Logo.......haha

BUHARI HAS ACHIEVED SO MUCH BY LAUNCHING THE LOGO OF NIGERIA AIR.
NEXT HE WILL LAUNCH THE TYRES,
NEXT THE SEATS,
NEXT BODY,
NEXT THE ENGINES
AND FINALLY IT WILL FLY AND LAND CRASH AT KASTINA.
TRUST HIM HE IS AN ACHIEVER
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by atobs4real(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
delugajackson:
Buhari is the most clueless, brain-dead president in the history of Nigeria. What do you expect from a man that does not even know his left from right? Nonsense and ingredient!

Kudos to Akwa Ibom government on this great feat. Udom is truly working.
Who closed down Nigeria Airways?

1 Like

Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by XTHRONE(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
pek:
that question should be directed to Atiku.
Off course I believe as a business man he will fix economic problem ravaging the nation, you can't give what you don't have.
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by bilulu(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
GoTV:
Oga where is nigeria air? Why not go and borrow from Chine Ozuor
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by pek(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
XTHRONE:

Off course I believe as a business man he will fix economic problem ravaging the nation, you can't give what you don't have.
And you forget that it was Atiku that sold/liquidated Nigerian Airways.
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by MrPRevailer(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Temple1288:

The Global Systems for Mobile Communications (GSM) is approximately 18years and three months in Nigeria. The mobile system was introduced into the Nigerian market and society precisely on 6th August, 2001. That was in the third year of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s first term.

You wouldn't have typed that if not for PDP

Bubuzombi

Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
BubuZombi:
All those Frustrated Wailers Above Me... When Your Lord, Atikuthief Sold Nigerian Airways, NITEL n Others, did you ask him what he used the Proceeds for Even the recent one PHCN that was sold, what did PDPthief said they used the proceeds for Even you don't have a single idea of this funds

Or can anyone of you show Nigerians anything visible that PDP Completed and functioning till date

Omo odun melo ni o ki n to mo esi ti maa fun o?
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
BubuZombi:
All those Frustrated Wailers Above Me... When Your Lord, Atikuthief Sold Nigerian Airways, NITEL n Others, did you ask him what he used the Proceeds for Even the recent one PHCN that was sold, what did PDPthief said they used the proceeds for Even you don't have a single idea of this funds

Or can anyone of you show Nigerians anything visible that PDP Completed and functioning till date
kai! Where is your sense please? Where is the Nigerian Air that your Buhari said he will bring? They are too many to be mention here Alhaji(visitor)
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by Imohowo99(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
Udom my man...,.Only God
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by BubuZombi: 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2019
DamZik:

Omo odun melo ni o ki n to mo esi ti maa fun o?

Yan kana, a zimba intna tuko shi, a po ta a laun
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
BubuZombi:

Kai! Hope you are alright? They are too many to mention ooh my guy..
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
BubuZombi:

Yan kana, a zimba intna tuko shi, a po ta a laun
Abalajoe. No wonder lipsrsealed
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by keryj(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

Bros, do you think four years will be enough to change everything in Nigeria I know Buhari is not doing up to 100% but I've seen some things he's doing that gives me hope.. The fraud Obj and Co did with ibtc, lead way insurance is been cleansed but the public won't hear that.

Did you ever imagine that some people will just add money to Nigeria's Budget for their personal use?? Obj and jona knew all these and still sign it.(budget padding).

Infrastructure wise they've completed more project in four years to PDP 16 yrs. The rail is making progress, agriculture is also making progress we've more people engaged in farming than ever before it's still in progress.

Buhari also promise to take away oil well licenses given to individuals. Which Obj and Co did. How can someone own an oil well is that fraudulent Nigeria's asset were sold to family and friends for cheaper rate and the same person wants to come back again.

During buhari first year in office he delt with bokoharam when lia Mohammed said they're technically defeated. That was true to an extent until the Nigerian government paid money to them in exchange for some girls due to pressure of Nigerians.

To me he got it wrong, he wanted to please everybody. He made himself an ice cream seller in that aspect. Rather than a leader. That's when bokoharam re-group and started terror. To me I see those fulani-herdsmen- as a fraction of boko haram and it's political. When attacks is carried on in other parts of the county they're considered bandit but in the north central it's fulani herdsmen.
To me buhari got it wrong for giving money as Ransom to terrorists just to score cheap political score.

And the governor's in those states didn't do enough with their security votes 100 mil they just sit and wait for the federal government.

I would love to see buhari's second tenure what he'll do when he have nothing to lose anymore. The likes of obj are scared. I would love to see PMB deal with all PDP big wigs so they'll be war between them so when PDP clinch onto power they'll have a revenge on the Apc big wigs.

Atiku government will be like that of GEJ and we don't want someone like that.. Someone who's planning to sell the Nationa's biggest asset to who I don't know but I think to himself, Saraki and Co will earn shares in the NNPC. But in Nigeria we don't look beyond our nose. Vote for your choice but I prefer Buhari to Atiku. The Atiku sounds criminal.

Bros, this text book is for what. I need no lecture please sad
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by ofwest47(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
Decommissioned air crafts now Ibom air, although painted how about the engine and other devices for safe traffic
operations see what happens to Ibom Power today how many of the power units have been functioning since its inception as a result of old over used tokunbo power units. So people should be ware on air lines they use for travelings
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by McCoy662(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
anonymous1759:

The truth is that you hate Buhari in person.. If people who benefited from the Npower, Agricultural loan , the rail project speak you'll try to down play it, even when the airport in Abuja, porthacourt went under remodeling people like you will still say it's PDP that started it. Stop this hate you're habouring before you're chocked to death. I know you hate buhari because he defeated uncle jona, but if uncle jona had performed well and didn't blame anyone for his misfortune there's no way buhari would have defeated him. If any PDP supporter can show me any wrong that APC are doing that PDP has not done I'll apologize to all of them.
well, to start with, I don't have Buhari; I hate his cluelessness. infact in 2015, I voted for Buhari against my own brother Jona all because of the promises he made. Jona was not getting everything right, so I thought that Buhari, being a former general could do better.
now tell me, apart from the N-Power program and roads which are actually basic social amenity that a citizen is not supposed to beg from the government, which other thing has Buhari done for Nigeria.
is it his bigotry statements is it his lopsided appointment is it his fight against the opposition parties in the name of corruption is it his damn ignorance about the economy what about security challenges, the worst in ever.
seriously, I don't know why a sane person could support Buhari.
for the very N-power, none of Buhari's child is a beneficiary, he have them employed in a better place.
in summary, I would like us to try Atiku, if he didn't change the system, we will change him in 2023.
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by jucs: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2019
Atiku/Obi Ticket: when competent meet integrity.
By
Chief Barr. (Mrs.) Joy Jideofor

Integrity and technical skills to handle challenging assignments, fiscal matters, policies, plans, projects, ideas and initiative solutions to problems is all that is needed to transform a backward society like ours. Integrity is consistency of actions, methods, measures, values, principles, expectations and outcomes. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi are best hands needed to lift Nigeria from this shackle of poverty and put the country on the map of industrialised nations.
Right leadership is doing what is right, both legally and morally at all-time even when no one is looking. These two are the best ever produced by a party in the history of Nigeria presidential race.

All business owners and executives have varying experiences and perspectives on the approach and qualities necessary for effective leadership. It is important to note that not all situations require the same type of leadership style. Great leaders adapt to their surrounding environments and empower the team to succeed together. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has proved himself as a good manager and as someone you can trust. The high level of loyalty Atiku command in Nigeria political sphere is a testament to this fact.

My philosophies on leadership have evolved over time through research, experiences as health personnel and recently as a lawyer too and from my successes and failures running my own businesses. I believe that the best leaders are leaders that are passionate about developing and empowering the emerging leaders around them, leaders that are constantly working to improve their intelligence and leaders that know that a strong team culture is the foundation for accomplishing the mission. Thousands of people on the payroll of Atiku’s investments will equally testify to this fact. What else does it require to transform a nation than men who are business and political savvy and highly exposed with strong international connections and acceptance.

With Atiku and Obi, i have no doubt that Nigeria will rise to be one of the industrialised nations with massive job opportunities and booming economy. It takes only but a successful business man like a Atiku to understands that it is the people he lead that ultimately determines the success or failure of any venture.

My beloved Nigerians, I am strongly of opinion that a business tycoons like Atiku will definitely know how to surround himself with great achievers like himself that he can cultivate into a team of competent and confident individuals who will work well as a team to take nigeria into another level . I definitely think that this great match Atiku/Obi will have the ability to guide their chosen team towards a well-defined vision that will help this country to grow . Atiku being a business tycoon and a dynamic man that understand what a mandate is and what it takes to achieve it , I think he will have the ability to deliver. His wealth of experiences in management will help him definitely to inspire confidence and trust among the teams he will choose to work with for better nigeria . Ultimately, a great leader creates and nurtures other leaders. There are thousands of Youth that can attest to this fact. Millions of people whose daily survival lies in the hands of several investments owned and being managed by Atiku and Obi.

In my own opinion my beloved Nigerians , I will tell you that we will be making a big mistake not to elect Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi. They are equal to the best hands needed to salvage this country from this economic quagmire and tension everywhere in the country. It is sad to point out that in history of this great country, there was no time Nigeria has ever witnessed tribal sentiment and ethnic jingoism like this administration. A detribalized man like Atiku is what Nigeria need now to heal from this self inflicted injury as a result of ineptitude leadership. My people , With vast experience in political and economic realities, the pair of Atiku and Obi is a big plus to Nigerian as a country . A vote for Atiku Abubakar is a vote for Nigerian economic renaissance and leading investment destination in the world.

Is time we rise from our existential slumber, do away with religious sentiments and ethnic bigotry and join hands and work for Nigeria that bring security and jobs to its people.
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is the rightc man. A vote for PDP is a vote for our collective future and prosperity.My fellow Nigerians, now your future lies in your hand and vote. Please do not sit back in your house and allow others make this decision for you and your children . Come out with your family and friends on 23rd Feb and make the wisest decision in your life, vote for Atiku Abubakar and PDP Candidates all the way .

Chief Barr. (Mrs.) Joy Jideofor ( Kpakpando 1 of Ndumeze Kingdom)
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by XTHRONE(m): 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2019
pek:
And you forget that it was Atiku that sold/liquidated Nigerian Airways.
You are deviating from the question, well it is better to be honest than live on lies, APC came out and say they have revived Nigeria air, the question now is, where is it? They should have just shut the f..k up than bring up another of their lies which these time they couldn't cover up, so that someone that can fix things will come fix it .like I say u can't give what u don't have, Buhari govt is built on lies, propaganda,, blame games, and incompetency. Buhari ain't taking this country any where
Re: “Where Is Nigeria Air?” Nigerians Mock Buhari As Ibom Air Gets Unveiled by chozzy: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
magoo10:
Buhari no go kill person
This is Nigeria Air grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.