Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung (38691 Views)

Moesha Boduong Accused Of Sleeping With HIV Positive Livingstone Abani / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by islandmoon: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2019
weyreypey:
Victorian your test results please!!!

is she the said lady? Victorian ah! I hope not cos she's one of the lady I'm targeting when I finally win this election .
she will wear her bikini running on the beach and I will be running after her.

1 Like

Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Dididrumz(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2019
qroduuwn:
Ok

Nairaland Mods, are you guys not seeing this? There's a sexuality section for this na.

Guy grow up, stop being a nuisance....
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by propsvila: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Nairaland spam bot will not see this one
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2019
OmowumiJ:
"paid to tarnish his image" ? Abi sidechicking gone wrong
up north?? pls where in north
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Awoleesu(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2019
OmowumiJ:

Thrash!
The young man has done a smart job by putting up this outing...

I think our society should change perspective on the Man-woman dichotomy of s*x scandals!

We will do well to bare facts, investigate thoroughly and judge meticulously when issues of this nature arise, rather than the blanket assumption that the man is "usually" culpable.

Not all screams of RAPE! connotes an attack or assault... Some are Man-traps y'know?

1 Like

Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Let both of them go to hospital for new HIV test to know the truth.
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by BruncleZuma: 9:30am On Feb 21, 2019
So he did do butt stuff with her

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by arrestdarrester: 9:31am On Feb 21, 2019
Expand her horizon make she go slay for prison yard
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by OmowumiJ(f): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Awoleesu:

Thrash!
The young man has done a smart job by putting up this outing...

I think our society should change perspective on the Man-woman dichotomy of s*x scandals!

We will do well to bare facts, investigate thoroughly and judge meticulously when issues of this nature arise, rather than the blanket assumption that the man is "usually" culpable.

Not all screams of RAPE! connotes an attack or assault... Some are Man-traps y'know?
Pls Sir, unquote me. I won't allow you to tag my thought as trash.
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by erons22(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2019
ok
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Awoleesu(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2019
OmowumiJ:

Pls Sir, unquote me. I won't allow you to tag my thought as trash.
I apologize for my poor choice of word Ma'am kiss

2 Likes

Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by OmowumiJ(f): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2019
Jezyfreezman:
up north?? pls where in north
Sorry o. Searching for someone?
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by zoby225588: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Trouble! 10 Most CURVY and BOOTILICIOUS African celebrities 2019. (Must watch) www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpkGfeJ00DY&sns

please click the red button to SUBSCRIBE for more videos
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Lanretoye(m): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2019
What is the result of the result?
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by neighbourhud: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by gebest: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2019
that's good
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2019
weyreypey:
Victorian your test results please!!!

Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Biglittlelois(f): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2019
OmowumiJ:

Let him be deceiving himself there, thinking he is deceiving people.

1 Like

Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by donbenie(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
MobilityExpress:
How can this be proof? As if people don't forge medical papers
Maybe you should accompany him to do the test,but I doubt you would still believe the result..shocked
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by D1zion: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
He can pay to be given negative result. Its all about money.to be sure he's supposed to go with someone that will bear witnessed.
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by AmazingELixir: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2019
lipsrsealed

No smoke without fire
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by dreamwords: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Hiv is just like malaria and typhoid, just that it's cure is not yet available
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2019
But how comes she did not come and accuse me naw?
Oga tell us what conspired let's see where to help you. Besides you're not the only one in Ghana. Also, if you don't or didn't have any business with her, I know you won't go this far of going for HIV test let alone posting it on air. I know you're happy with the popularity the case is giving you, but just keep shut because when the girl will release her bank statement of the money you have been sending to her. Hmmm!
....Chiefo....
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by Slimzybaby(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders!

I was able to buy the necessary accessories needed for my new barbing saloon business, remaining to pay for a space where I can stay and operate. The cost is 3k monthly I.e 18k for the 6 months rent.

I need some person/ persons to assist me with a soft loan which is payable in 2 months time. Please I've no collateral except my old F100 gionee phone.

Location of my business: Anambra state.
Re: Livingstone Abani Shares HIV Test Result, After Being Linked To Moesha Budoung by asawanathegreat(m): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2019
I hope is not cooked up results

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda To Be Arrested Over A 6-year Tax Evasion / Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Jackie Appiah Looks Gorgeous In Native Dress (ankara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.