Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold (860 Views)

Prophet Ayodele: I Foresee Election May Not Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has said the postponed presidential election for Saturday may not hold.

The IPOB Leader said this on Wednesday night in a live broadcast.

Describing election as ‘sham’, Kanu said Saturday polls may not hold because ‘Jubril of Sudan’ will be chased out of Nigeria.

Kanu lamenting about killings of Igbos spearheaded by some South east governors, further revealed that he is coming back to Nigeria soon.

He said:

“There’s no government in the world that doesn’t know about IPOB and fortunately I met most of them, we don’t publish all on social media.

“All these saboteurs you see online don’t exist. Check their profile and you’ll understand they’re fake. Just ignore them.

“I’m coming to Nigeria, in power and glory. I’m coming fully prepared, whatever Nigerian government wants, we will do it there.

“We called for boycott of the Zoo. Nigeria was vibrating, we called it off they ran astray. That’s how powerful IPOB is.

“No amount of intimidation, arrest, killings will stop us from marching.

“Im not sure that their Sham election will hold on Saturday 23rd Feb; because Jubril will be chased back to Sudan, then you will know that Buhari is dead.

“There is no way Jubril can survive an election in this zoo.”

Further lamenting on Killings of IPOB members, Kanu called out Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, blaming him for orchestrating the genocide.

“As I am speaking now, IPOB members are being parked and taken to DSS custody in Abuja, masterminded by Obiano and others.

“Now that Obiano, Okezie Ikpeazu and other Igbo governors are hunting down and killing IPOB members, everyone is keeping quite. But any day we decide to retaliate, everyone will start talking rubbish.”

READ MORE: https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/02/i-am-coming-to-nigeria-nnamdi-kanu.html

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by Totoch: 7:54am On Feb 21, 2019
What a clone! Come, we are waiting!
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by helinues: 7:56am On Feb 21, 2019
My dilector.. Please come to Nigeria. We cant wait to have you back afterall you only had problem with Buhari not Jubril.

Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by dangermouse(m): 8:01am On Feb 21, 2019
All these beating the drums of war and those willingly supporting and fanning its ambers shoild know that violence is never a solution to any problem.
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by Jayslicky: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Totoch:
What a clone! Come, we are waiting!
If the war begins, can u wait, smh this people of cowardice and hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by Clerverly: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Ipob pigs have told the hunchback, Atiku would win as the President of Biafra. grin grin grin
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by Moferere: 10:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Father Lawd, please dash this boy sense

Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by Moferere: 10:23am On Feb 21, 2019
Clerverly:
Ipob pigs have told the hunchback, Atiku would win as the President of Biafra. grin grin grin

Don't come to Onitsha.
We are waiting for you

Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2019
Till you come. Clean up currently undergoing in Kuje.
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by mycar: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Ok
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by nwanyionitsha: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2019
This one has started confusing his touts again.
All true igbo sons and daughters please, let us come out and vote overwhelmingly. Let us kick out this evil called buhari for a new Nigeria.
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by Totoch: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Jayslicky post=75948630] If the war begins, can u wait, smh this people of cowardice and hypocrisy.[Pardon?! Are you his advocate? Just curious�]
Re: I Am Coming To Nigeria – Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Saturday Election May Not Hold by DMerciful(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2019
Kanu must be on hard drugs!

(1) (Reply)

INEC Shocks IMO State Politicians / BREAKING!! Senate Approves New Minimum Wage / Breaking: Fire Breaks Out At Trans Forcados Pipeline Spill Site In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.