Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,413 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

"Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo (7022 Views)

"I Am Married To Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electo / Yahaya Bello Gets 47 Votes And He Is 47 Years Old / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Banter1(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2019
Abjay97:
Dont talk to the Nigerian First Lady like that.. we all know she is far better than Aisha.. First Class First Lady..
Atiku will win..MARK MY WORDS
how is he going to win oga? don't play with us
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by hush15: 8:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't listen to anybody that tells you to defend your vote their party agents should do that.

Don't cause mayhem at your polling unit because of any Nigerian politician.
Vote,don't fight and go home.

I disagree with you.

Dont fight but stay somewhere safe and see your votes are counted and publicly declared at your polling units. ..

In fact, when you hear the results, write it down and help post it on niaraland here... Dont listen to them say results o. Make sure you hear it at your polling units

1 Like

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Defending your vote isn't fighting, it means you should vote and hang around peacefully for the counting of votes. And also be bold to report any misbehaviors on the election venue to the appropriate quarters.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't listen to anybody that tells you to defend your vote their party agents should do that.

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by sageer1706(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Madam thank you for the advice... we will sure defend our vote for PMB to take us to the next level
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Your vote is your right, it is your power if not you wouldn't have leave the comfort of your home to come and vote for any wicked politicians, standby peacefully and watch as things goes after the voting, and then take note of the result when its been announced. If any violent act takes place, you call the appropriate quarters and give Account. Its your right to vote and to defend it.
MobilityExpress:

I tell people, just vote and go home immediately. These wicked politicians will be urging the poor masses to defend vote, while they hide in one mansion somewhere enjoying life, and their children are overseas enjoying life too. But they want the unarmed poor man to lurk around polling centers like suffer heads and be exposed to danger if violence breaks out. Let the politicians defend the votes themselves.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Story story and you believe Nigerians would just hang around and not want to cause mago mago after the 2000 naira they have been paid.How many countries do you hear that they do elections and the electorate just sit by after voting to wait for collation instead of heading home after they have cast their votes.

surevik:
Defending your vote isn't fighting, it means you should vote and hang around peacefully for the counting of votes. And also be bold to report any misbehaviors on the election venue to the appropriate quarters.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2019
hush15:

I disagree with you.

Dont fight but stay somewhere safe and see your votes are counted and publicly declared at your polling units. ..

In fact, when you hear the results, write it down and help post it on niaraland here... Dont listen to them say results o. Make sure you hear it at your polling units
Disagreement is allowed.
Why do political parties now have agents is it not their agents who ought to do that?If violence breaks out tatafo people would be affected.
If you know of any country where they vote and wait for counting let me know.
I would advise that the electorates vote and go home.
And why post results that INec has not approved that is how people start posting fake results on social media.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by MobilityExpress: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
Your vote is your right, it is your power if not you wouldn't have leave the comfort of your home to come and vote for any wicked politicians, standby peacefully and watch as things goes after the voting, and then take note of the result when its been announced. If any violent act takes place, you call the appropriate quarters and give Account. Its your right to vote and to defend it.

It is my right or duty to vote. It's not my duty to defend votes. If any politicians are concerned about the integrity of the votes, then let the politicians themselves gather at the polling centers to defend the votes. It's not my problem. I will never put myself at risk because of any politicians
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 8:44am On Feb 21, 2019
How would you know the result of your polling center if you are not around? Don't you know that been around will easily reduce mago mago... Your presence has a great impart.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Story story and you believe Nigerians would just hang around and not want to cause mago mago after the 2000 naira they have been paid.How many countries do you hear that they do elections and the electorate just sit by after voting to wait for collation instead of heading home after they have cast their votes.

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Larryndelaw: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Call your children to defend their father's vote. Don't call another Nigerian children
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
How would you know the result of your polling center if you are not around? Don't you know that been around will easily reduce mago mago... Your presence has a great impart.
Aunty mi,Let the agents do their job.If mago mago go dey he go dey the politicians nor need your presence.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Haha but you will put yourself at risk coming out to vote? My dear, your presence at the polling center after election is vital and help to reduce any form of malpractice after the election. Every politician has an agent who will be around to know how things goes, some politicians will also be around all tru.
MobilityExpress:

It is my right or duty to vote. It's not my duty to defend votes. If any politicians are concerned about the integrity of the votes, then let the politicians themselves gather at the polling centers to defend the votes. It's not my problem. I will never put myself at risk because of any politicians
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48am On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:

I love your signature work towards it.

1 Like

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Thank you.
MobilityExpress:

I tell people, just vote and go home immediately. These wicked politicians will be urging the poor masses to defend vote, while they hide in one mansion somewhere enjoying life, and their children are overseas enjoying life too. But they want the unarmed poor man to lurk around polling centers like suffer heads and be exposed to danger if violence breaks out. Let the politicians defend the votes themselves.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by MobilityExpress: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2019
Abjay97:
Dont talk to the Nigerian First Lady like that.. we all know she is far better than Aisha.. First Class First Lady..

Atiku married several wives, and isn't Jennifer his 4th wife? When Atiku was VP for 8 years, Titi Abubakar, his first wife, was his First Lady, so do you think that will change if he wins? If Atiku becomes President, Titi obviously will be his First Lady again. But can Atiku become President? We will soon find out cheesy
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 8:51am On Feb 21, 2019
My dear if everyone thinks this way, there will be great trouble in our elections, we should all defend by sticking around peacefully... But if you think its not safe for you u can go but please don't drag anyone who wants to be around into it.
Ladyhippolyta88:

Aunty mi,Let the agents do their job.If mago mago go dey he go dey the politicians nor need your presence.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 8:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Yes Atiku will win, when he wins he chooses who becomes the first lady, that shouldn't be your problem.
MobilityExpress:

Atiku married several wives, and isn't Jennifer his 4th wife? When Atiku was VP for 8 years, Titi Abubakar, his first wife, was his First Lady, so do you think that will change if he wins? If Atiku becomes President, Titi obviously will be his First Lady again. But can Atiku become President? We will soon find out cheesy
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2019
Thank you my dear... I pray towards that
Ladyhippolyta88:

I love your signature work towards it.

1 Like

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by MobilityExpress: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
Haha but you will put yourself at risk coming out to vote? My dear, your presence at the polling center after election is vital and help to reduce any form of malpractice after the election. Every politician has an agent who will be around to know how things goes, some politicians will also be around all tru.

A PVC holder is a voter, not a security man. It's not his duty to defend votes. Or did anybody pay him to be a defender of votes? I still maintain my stance, vote and leave. When trouble happens and thugs attack, the voter is OYO. So you better vote and leave. Most rigging don't even happen at polling centers. It happens at politicians houses and maybe even at some INEC offices that have been compromised with bribe by the same politicians. So lurking around polling centers doesn't even prevent the real riggers from rigging. But it exposes the voter to many risks or dangers of attacks should in case political factions or thugs start their fighting. My advice for those voting is just go home after voting to keep yourself safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by RealTrump: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

U dey mind them. Defend your votes. So if them snatchers come with guns, voters should fight them off with sticks while your own kids r currently in VIP lounge of MMA enroute to Dubai for safety.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by eagleeye2: 9:02am On Feb 21, 2019
Me: Cast your vote and go home. let their children defend the votes
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by MobilityExpress: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
Yes Atiku will win, when he wins he chooses who becomes the first lady, that shouldn't be your problem.

Of course it's not my problem. And it's not my problem to defend votes for politicians either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by eagleeye2: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Abjay97:
Buhari and Atiku. have their children abroad, and they want us to defend the votes.....mbanu

1 Like

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by eagleeye2: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Of course it's not my problem. And it's not my problem to defend votes for politicians either.
Exactly
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2019
surevik:
My dear if everyone thinks this way, there will be great trouble in our elections, we should all defend by sticking around peacefully... But if you think its not safe for you u can go but please don't drag anyone who wants to be around into it.
Okay.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by jakandeola(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Disagreement is allowed.
Why do political parties now have agents is it not their agents who ought to do that?If violence breaks out tatafo people would be affected.
If you know of any country where they vote and wait for counting let me know.
I would advise that the electorates vote and go home.
And why post results that INec has not approved that is how people start posting fake results on social media.
why did u like been a coward u are in pains u are tired of naija but u are scared to defend ur vote.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2019
Yeah a PVC holder should only be a voter, but our society has changed that, the security operatives has failed in many occasions. But we want the best for our nation that's was y I should vote, and I have to see that my vote counts. I believe our presence reduced many malpractice in the polling centers, if any unusual violence occurs which I believe is rare, you find a cover.
MobilityExpress:

A PVC holder is a voter, not a security man. It's not his duty to defend votes. Or did anybody pay him to be a defender of votes? I still maintain my stance, vote and leave. When trouble happens and thugs attack, the voter is OYO. So you better vote and leave. Most rigging don't even happen at polling centers. It happens at politicians houses and maybe even at some INEC offices that have been compromised with bribe by the same politicians. So lurking around polling centers doesn't even prevent the real riggers from rigging. But it exposes the voter to many risks or dangers of attacks should in case political factions or thugs start their fighting. My advice for those voting is just go home after voting to keep yourself safe.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2019
RealTrump:

U dey mind them. Defend your votes. So if them snatchers come with guns, voters should fight them off with sticks while your own kids r currently in VIP lounge of MMA enroute to Dubai for safety.
Lol.
Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by surevik(f): 9:12am On Feb 21, 2019
Defending your vote is just like defending your right, stand by and your presence will stop any form of malpractice. Nobody is asking you to fight and make argument, just stick around.
MobilityExpress:

Re: "Be Law Abiding, Defend Your Votes And Stay Safe" Jennifer Abubakar Tasks Electo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2019
jakandeola:
why did u like been a coward u are in pains u are tired of naija but u are scared to defend ur vote.

Who is this one?
When I mentioned you with my other monicker you said you would ignore me.So ignore me and scram out of my mentions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Trouble In Buhari Camp: Buhari’s Men Subdue Amaechi, Initiates Probe / Ugwuanyi's Door-to-door Campaign Excites Enugu Residents Ahead Of March 9 Polls / See The Location Of Tinubu And Buhari While NASS Election Was Ongoing-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.