Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election (505 Views)

President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On Coronavirus (Live Updates) / Coronavirus: Buhari “Addresses” Nigerians On COVID-19 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election by Naijaalive(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2019
ATIKU ABUBAKAR, is live with his message to all Nigerians. On March 28, 2015, Nigerians being deceived by false hope of CHANGE voted out an incumbent President, Goodluck Jonathan, let's do it again on 23rd February, this Saturday. "We will have an opportunit to do so again this Saturday", in the voice of our incoming President, @ATIKU ABUBAKAR ✔

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Video-Atiku-Addresses-Nigerians-Ahead-2019-Presidential-Election.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Sure sir we are here we're going to vote massively for you.... you are the change we need..... as for me and my Nairaland members we say a big NO to herdsmen killings we say a big NO ethnicity and religious bigotry we say a big NO to poverty
that's we will get things working again
PDP!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Masterppower:
#ATIKUMYPRESIDENT
#BackToDaura things grin

Cc lzaa Sarrki pointzerom pythonamaka velocity25

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election by WordMetrix(m): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Buhari/APC have finally achieved their aim of shifting the elections. About 30 of my wards who earlier went to vote in the village from Abuja went back and said they can't go back again. To them, whoever wins should win, at least they have tried their best to see that they vote out Buhari, but now they don't have transportation to go back
Re: Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election by Masterppower: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2019
WordMetrix:
Buhari/APC have finally achieved their aim of shifting the elections. About 30 of my wards who earlier went to vote in the village from Abuja went back and said they can't go back again. To them, whoever wins should win, at least they have tried their best to see that they vote out Buhari, but now they don't have transportation to go back

Inbox me let me send you a number to call now.

They will join the free busses to East

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election by WordMetrix(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2019
Masterppower:

Inbox me let me send you a number to call now.

They will join the free busses to East
It is from Abuja to Jos, then from Jos to Langtang. Langtang is the local government from where the PDP gubernatorial candidate of plateau state is from
Re: Video: Atiku Addresses Nigerians Ahead 2019 Presidential Election by hucienda: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2019
Wish him success at the polls.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Are Backing Atiku Against Buhari – Okorocha’s Son-in-law’s Party / President Muhammadu Buhari On Course To Win Today's Polls - International Polls / Have You Voted?who Did You Vote For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.