Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe (70057 Views)

Re: Wike's Presidential Honour: Amaechi Protests, Lambasts Osinbajo, Denied Acce / Buhari in closed-Door meeting with North-East Governors, Service Chiefs / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Until you focus on the topic and desist from bringing Igbos into your rejection I will continue to troll you. Leave Igbos and classy Peter Obi out of your dung hole. Man up and face the Hausas for once in your miserable lives. They booted Shoneko out nothing happened, they killed Abiola nothing happened, Now they are kicking their slave osibande out of meeting and nothing will happen, instead you will look for Igbos to rub shoulders and measure dic with as a misery getaway Avenue.

That's Yoruba Matter, my question is why must you die because of Yoruba Matter? You pigs heard a tweet and you are propagating it online without checking the Authenticity of the Tweet or information, must you always act like a Pigs that you are ? grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Olawalesmarter(m): 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Stick to the main issue of the thread. The issue is that oloshobande the ugly beast looking dwarf VP was denied entry into a meeting his masters had that's all!!

If he was denied entry, does that means you pigs have to die for it? grin

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by PresidoAtikuGcf: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's Yoruba Matter, my question is why must you die because of Yoruba Matter? You pigs heard a tweet and you are propagating it online without checking the Authenticity of the Tweet or information, must you always act like a Pigs that you are ? grin

That is why i told you to face it squarely and do not bring Igbos into the nonsense, if it is a skull miners affair then face it and leave Igbos out of it. Your brother said dwarf slave Oshibanjo was denied entry into a meeting. And mind you he is the country's VP not a Yoruba VP. What a shame of a man and Shame of a tribe called yorubastard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by MikoB: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2019
ozodigboo:
Those who are hoping to vote APC so dt their Yoruba son will enter in 2023 are joking.
Buhari ? He won't do it.
They just need Tinubu and Osinbajo for reelection.
The total humiliation of Tinubu by the Northern cabal will happen immediately after the polls on Saturday.

I swear you guys are very funny,some people talk or write as if they never went through school,Don't you know that before a meeting is called there is always a circular to that effect,moreover as you people claim a Yoruba man in person of osinbajo has been humiated ,you can. Just stop to amuse me forgetting that the head of defence in that meeting is also a Yoruba man in person of olaosebikan,as the chief of defence staff.Dont worry u guys shoyld mark my work quote me today,atiku will only win south south and south east.
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

That is why i told you to face it squarely and do not bring Igbos into the nonsense, if it is a skull miners affair then face it and leave Igbos out of it. Your brother said dwarf slave Oshibanjo was denied entry into a meeting. And mind you he is a VP not a Yoruba VP. What a shame if a man and Shame if a tribe called yorubastard.

That's Yoruba Business, don't commit suicide because of it grin. You pigs should learn how to mind your business and Yoruba will mind theirs
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

If he was denied entry, does that means you pigs have to die for it? grin

Oshibanjo was booted out of the meeting of his lords cry tongue
Keep thinking you are intelligent, even if your mother is killed by Buhari you will still look for Igbos to cry on.
Face your misery and leave Igbos out of it
Okupe is not Igbo or is he?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's Yoruba Business, don't commit suicide because of it grin. You pigs should learn how to mind your business and Yoruba will mind theirs

We mind our business fully unlike you fools that will see Igbo matter and you will jump into it like toads that has seen water. You riffraffs never practice what you preach and that is where the name belarebe comes to mind. Oshobanjo the Nigeria's VP was booted out of a meeting he was supposed to be. Face what is facing you and leave Igbos out of it. grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by themanderon: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2019
This is only the beginning. By the time Buhari is done with the Yoruba they would know a leopard cannot change its spot. His first term as VP was disastrous cos he was treated like trash, if at all God forbids buhari wins again its bye bye for Osinbajo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

Oshibanjo was booted out if meeting of his lords cry tongue
Keep thinking you are intelligent, even if your mother is killed by Buhari you will still look for Igbos to cry on.
Face your misery and leave Igbos out of it
Okupe is not Igbo or is he?

Who will cry on Igbo that have been wailing and Crying for generation and decade? grin Osinbajo was booted out of the meeting so deos that means you have to die for it?
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

We mind our business fully unlike you fools that will see Igbo matter and you will jump into it like toads that has seen water. You riffraffs never practice what you preach and that is where the name belarebe comes to mind. Oshobanjo the Nigeria's VP was booted out of a meeting he was supposed to be. Face what is facing you and leave Igbos out of it. grin

You always mind your business so why are you great Pigs masturbating on this thread ? grin Why don't you mind your business as usual? why must you die because of this one ?
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]Who will cry on Igbo that have been wailing and Crying for generation and decade? grin Osinbajo was booted out of the meeting so deos that means you have to die for it? [/s]

That's exactly what you are doing zombie. If Buhari rapes your mother you will cry and blame Igbos for your woes. Slaves of the North, I know you don't have the balls to face them that's why you must look for an easy getaway. Slaves.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Borderless: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
xelly:
Those who want to Vote for Buhari because of Osinbajo should know that he is a nobody, Ganduje is greater than him.

Treadermoni Professor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by PresidoAtikuGcf: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You always mind your business so why are you great Pigs masturbating on this thread ? grin Why don't you mind your business as usual? why must you die because of this one ?

We mind our business which every Nigerian can attest to that but you gfools on hearing Peter obi's name you will all assemble like witches, or when you hear ipob or Nmamdi Kanu heee! the oduduwa in you will give you instant erection. Oshibanjo is Nigeria 's VP not Yoruba VP and come Saturday we will make him Yoruba VP when he will be chilling in oshogbo.

Meanwhile stick to the thread, your brother Okupe has said that our boy boy prof. Oshiibanjo was drastically booted out of a meeting Bubari had with his fellow Yoruba gods. Dirty zombie na your brother talk am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

That's exactly what you are doing zombie. If Buhari rapes your mother you will cry and blame Igbos forever your woes. Slave of the North, I know you don't have the balls to face them that's why you must look for an easy getaway. Slaves.

Talk is Cheap, So you can say whatever you like for talking sake tongue. Next Level is a Sure banker and i am going to vote for Buhari on Saturday. Whether Yoruba will perish for supporting the North or Not that's our Business, and if you want to die because of it and so be it. Peter Obi is a Slave to the Fulani Cabal and you know it cheesy
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

We mind our business which every Nigerian can attest to that but you gfools on hearing Peter obi's name you will all assemble like witches, or when you hear ipob or Nmamdi Kanu heee! the oduduwa in you will give you instant erection. Oshibanjo is Nigeria 's VP not Yoruba VP and come Saturday we will make him Yoruba VP when he will be chilling in oshogbo.

Meanwhile stick to the thread, your brother Okupe has said that our boy boy prof. Oshiibanjo was drastically booted out of a meeting Bubari has with his fellow Yoruba gods. Dirty zombie na your brother talk am grin

Commit Suicide Because of It then tongue

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by elishajohn(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
STORY STORY,STORY!

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Timatayo1: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2019
This man should just resign with honour period

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by princfred(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
But they deceived Nigerians that this is the kind of meeting Igbos will be holding if one of them rule. They do the killings and maximium nepotism they said igbo will do abi.

Good morning ndi one Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by chris31(m): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2019
Osibanjo doesn't have problem with Buhari rather with the cabals
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by lawbabs: 8:21pm On Feb 21, 2019
faithfull18:
This is serious if true. That man needs to be voted out.

They always get you... You are a slave of propaganda

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by haladadon: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
huh
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by lawbabs: 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
Timatayo1:
This man should just resign with honour period

And you believed... In fact, Nigerians are the most gullible humans ever... You are ruled by propaganda!

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

[s]Talk is Cheap, So you can say whatever you like for talking sake tongue. Next Level is a Sure banker and i am going to vote for Buhari on Saturday. Whether Yoruba will perish for supporting the North or Not that's our Business, and if you want to die because of it and so be it. Peter Obi is a Slave to the Fulani Cabal and you know it [/s] cheesy

Face what is facing your miserable tribe biitch grin

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by PresidoAtikuGcf: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Commit Suicide Because of It then tongue

E dey sweet me shege

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Gentleziggy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2019
schoolboij:

No vp in the history of Nigeria has had much power like osinbanjo. You igbos will cry to death. Keep hating and spewing trash. Your attempt at causing rift between him and buhari will always fail. You call him house boy and want your brother to become another house boy to another Fulani man. Osu logic.
oh so he has much power?where was d power when he sacked lawal daura d then DSS director ?buhari came back from his medical trip n reinstated lawal daura is that not a big slap on d face of VP?today a meeting was hosted by d president who invited security chiefs n northern governors but yemi osibanjo was not allowed into d place where d meeting was held ,a whole vice president was humiliated just like that oo?u no y ?buhari doesn't trust osibanjo n all d elements from d south west region get into your brain my guy winkthem

3 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Gentleziggy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2019
A big slap on d face of d entire south west region a whole v.p bounced out of a meeting ?if they do not want d VP to b in attendance then there is a big underground plot n I believe not even d VP is safe.the reward u get for supporting an Islamic fanatic. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by cptjacksparrow: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2019
Political season is interesting in my country. The way individuals promote their preferred candidate is as if only one person determines the winner. We forget about personalities (candidates) and their party manifesto, their track records. What I can't really figure out is the way educated Nigerians play bias and ethnic politics in chosen their leaders, Omoyele Sowore and Mogelu are begging for our votes but the so called educated Nigerians still prefer old politicians who have failed us before. Nigeria my country, when will our youths be ready to save you from vampires.
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by ProudDick: 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Gentleziggy:
oh so he has much power?where was d power when he sacked lawal daura d then DSS director ?buhari came back from his medical trip n reinstated lawal daura is that not a big slap on d face of VP?today a meeting was hosted by d president who invited security chiefs n northern governors but yemi osibanjo was not allowed into d place where d meeting was held ,a whole vice president was humiliated just like that oo?u no y ?buhari doesn't trust osibanjo n all d elements from d south west region get into your brain my guy winkthem

Dumb fool. When was daura reinstated? A foolish pig wants to engage in propaganda without a pint of knowledge. In your bid to make a stupid point you ended up embarrassing your lineage. It was a meeting with NORTHERN GOVERNORS. did you see any southern governor in the meeting?
Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
One wonders why the Vice President of a country- the person who is one heartbeat away from the presidency should anything untoward happens to the president- was not even informed of a national security meeting and was barred when he tried to go in. For all you numbskulls that come on this forum, you know who fvck you are, to rant and rave about the unity and oneness of Nigeria, please I need a plausible reason for why Mr. Osibanjo was not only not being told of a very important national security meeting but was barred from going in when he heard of it. Are you telling me that the northern governors and other northerners who were invited to the meeting were more important that the country's #2 citizen? Of course not in the hierarchical scheme of things but to a Hausa man, a southerner [Youruba, Igbo, Ibibio or Ijaw] does not count in the Nigerian setting. There's more left where this ill-treatment and demeaning of Osinbanjo came from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Gentleziggy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2019
ProudDick:

Dumb fool. When was daura reinstated? A foolish pig wants to engage in propaganda without a pint of knowledge. In your bid to make a stupid point you ended up embarrassing your lineage. It was a meeting with NORTHERN GOVERNORS. did you see any southern governor in the meeting?
it is crystal clear that buhari's blood of dullardness runs through your veins n so anything u do not understand u reply with GIBBERISHNESS just like buhari tongue

1 Like

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by Gentleziggy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
themanderon:
This is only the beginning. By the time Buhari is done with the Yoruba they would know a leopard cannot change its spot. His first term as VP was disastrous cos he was treated like trash, if at all God forbids buhari wins again its bye bye for Osinbajo.
nice one from a reasonable nairalander cheesy.there is one son of anarchy called "" proud dick"'' whom I almost made a point similar to that of yours n he is hating on me . u can check out my opinion n that of proud dick n u can judge between my opinion n his n tell us who is sounding more reasonable n who is not wink

2 Likes

Re: PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe by ProudDick: 7:06am On Feb 22, 2019
Gentleziggy:
it is crystal clear that buhari's blood of dullardness runs through your veins n so anything u do not understand u reply with GIBBERISHNESS just like buhari tongue

Osu pig! When was daura reinstated?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.