Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Mother-in-law - Semi Final Episode - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother-in-law - Semi Final Episode (435 Views)

Pastor's Second Wife - Final Episode / The Man I Married - Final Episode / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law - Semi Final Episode by Jameskyrian(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2019
*Mother-in-law - Semi Final Episode*

❤�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

It's gradually coming to an end...

Mrs. Asibong and Her Gate Man“What do you mean by you cannot find him?!” Mrs. Asibong shouted at Jumbo. “Madam, we have been here for over one hour and yet there has been no sign of your gate man,” said Jumbo. “You have killed him! Just tell me the truth! You have killed him!” Mrs. Asibong continued to shout. “Calm down and hear him out Eme,” Ibinabo pleaded. “I won’t, he is lying to me! Tell me Jumbo, why were you not picking my calls? I called you several times, did I not?” asked Mrs. Asibong. “Madam, you are not listening to yourself. Do you actually hear the things you are saying? How could you wake me from my sweet sleep, order me to kill your gate man and I would still be here.....

� � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/02/21/mother-in-law-semi-final-episode/

(1) (Reply)

Àbèfé The Village Sunflower / Please Help Me Understand!! What Does APA Styling Means And How To Use It / Don Wheddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.