Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage (573 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by AFONJACOW(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2019
According To Buhari, Ballot box Snatchers Will get Capital Punishment
(A bullet on the forehead), Please Can He Tell us what Underage Voters In The Northern Part of Nigeria Deserves My people please let's suggest one punishment for underage voters

Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by pryme(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2019
AFONJACOW:
(A bullet on the forehead), Please Can He Tell us what Underage Voters In The Northern Part of Nigeria Deserves My people please let's suggest one punishment for underage voters

Pls stop advertising your illiteracy on a public forum, since when did the words "deal ruthlessly" becomes "capital punishment".

If this is how your parents trained you don't you think you would have been dead along time ago when they threatened to "deal with you ruthlessly"?

Get a life, and go get your PVC to vote your choice.
Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by AFONJACOW(m): 11:18am On Feb 21, 2019
pryme:

Pls stop advertising your illiteracy on a public forum, since when did the words "deal ruthlessly" becomes "capital punishment".

If this is how your parents trained you don't you think you would have been dead along time ago when they threatened to "deal with you ruthlessly"?

Get a life, and go get your PVC to vote your choice.
coward ntooor
Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by Ojoji(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=pryme post=75954502]

Get a life, and go get your PVC to vote your choice. [/quote
Ruthlessly is far worse than capital punishment. Crime might have been established before capital punishment and will never involve innocent people but when army is being given licence to be ruthless, anyone including me and you can be caught in cross fire if they are around the scene without committing any crime.
Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by pryme(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2019
[quote author=Ojoji post=75955224][/quote]

Are you a trained personal sir?
The military are trained to neutralise threats with the lowest margin of error, that is their job.

The innocent lives are already at risk if the thugs and ballot box snatchers are present. What you should be worried about are the thugs and ballot box snatchers.

The are alot of countries that are very transparent and democratic whose foundation was built on extra judicial killings, summary executions, and death sentences.

This evil act of stealing the people's mandate must stop at some point, and I can assure you, your constitution, your laws will never achieve that.

I respect the rule of law, but if but if "dealing ruthlessly" with ballot box snatchers is the necessary evil. Then am for it.

Remember dealing ruthlessly does not equate to shot on site. The army are trained personnel that have different approaches in a civilian gathering.
Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by AFONJACOW(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
pryme:

Are you a trained personal sir?
The military are trained to neutralise threats with the lowest margin of error, that is their job.

The innocent lives are already at risk if the thugs and ballot box snatchers are present. What you should be worried about are the thugs and ballot box snatchers.

The are alot of countries that are very transparent and democratic whose foundation was built on extra judicial killings, summary executions, and death sentences.

This evil act of stealing the people's mandate must stop at some point, and I can assure you, your constitution, your laws will never achieve that.

I respect the rule of law, but if but if "dealing ruthlessly" with ballot box snatchers is the necessary evil. Then am for it.

Remember dealing ruthlessly does not equate to shot on site. The army are trained personnel that have different approaches in a civilian gathering.
stop puffing and gasping for air, I asked what punishment should we suggest for underage voters
Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by ogbe1983: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
report that ur collegue to this number via whatsapp he will assist u
Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by AFONJACOW(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
ogbe1983:
report that ur collegue to this number via whatsapp he will assist u
which number
Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by ogbe1983: 2:44am On Dec 23, 2020
AFONJACOW:
which number
08037111012 via whatsapp
Re: Capital Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers And What Punishment Is For Underage by AFONJACOW(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2020
ogbe1983:
08037111012 via whatsapp
tnx

(1) (Reply)

‘buhari’ll Win, Handover To Igbo President In 2023’ / 2019: Why APC Failed.... / Final Analysis For Tomorrow's Election By The Wills. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.