Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Can We Change The Stigma Of Incest? Lady Tweets After Falling In 'love' With Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can We Change The Stigma Of Incest? Lady Tweets After Falling In 'love' With Her (1462 Views)

Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos / No Lady Will Give You Better Sex-a Nigerian Lady Tweets / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can We Change The Stigma Of Incest? Lady Tweets After Falling In 'love' With Her by Netsent(m): 11:06am On Feb 21, 2019
Can we change the stigma of incest? Lady tweets after falling in 'love' with her cousin(Photos)

Is it okay falling in love with your cousin and can we change the stigma of incest?, give your comments below;

Then she went on to share more posts to defend her stance, after writing about how they fell in love;

@lilmarche on Twitter, who is a girl dating her cousin disclosed that she is glad she fell in love with her cousin as romantic relationships should not be limited.

Read her tweets below;

Cousin love. Y’all need to get over who I chose to Bleep. Cousin or not y’all weird asf. Can we change the stigma of incest? Don’t let y’all being cousins stop you from being in love. I shouldn’t be limited to love because were related.
I remember growing up, we had to hide our love from our family. Sleepovers was too lit now we grown and we don’t gotta hide. Blood can’t make us any closer but I’m so glad I fell in love with my cousin

see more photos and tweets - https://www.netsentertainment.com/2019/02/can-we-change-stigma-of-incest-lady.html

Re: Can We Change The Stigma Of Incest? Lady Tweets After Falling In 'love' With Her by Netsent(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2019
can we call this love?

but to be honest there are lot of people who love there cousins and sisters and all wanna love or have sex or something

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holds The Key�️ - Enyinnavictorblog / Understanding Payslip: Your Guide To Understanding Your Salary Statement / Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.